Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default Auto loot problems since 6.0.2 - World of Warcraft

Hi

I am using IsBoxer Toolkit, Jamba and Innerspace. All the latest versions....

I have multiple toon teams and have the same problem with all of them, I suspect its a WoW/Blizzard problem, and the people on the Isboxer forum said this is the place to find an answer/solution to the problem.

When I kill a mob, target it and then press 'I' for interact with target to loot it, 2 sometimes 3 of the toons will loot the mob, the other 3 (2) toons get the WoW interface error 'That item is Busy'. This error has only occurred since 6.0.2. I do have loot set to free for all, but on the timeless Isle where there is loot for every toon its a real pain. The Isboxer forums suggested creating a /run close loot macro and then hitting it after each toon has looted, whilst this is a solution of sorts it isn't really great. Is there a way for Jamba to loot properly?

Thanks

Gee

I have always had auto-loot problems, since before 6.02. Its also not a Jamba problem, does the same with no addons loaded.

If your toons are some distance away and you interact with click-to-move then they all run to the mob and loot correctly. But if they are all right next to it and interact then sometimes only 1 or 2 will loot and the others will have the loot window stuck open and I have to loot manually.

I think its just when they loot at the exact same time, If there is even a slight delay it works fine. If I wanted to fix it, but it doesn't really bother me much, is I would just make a 5 step keybind where each step sends interact to a different window.

Since you're using Jamba, try using the AdvancedLoot module in Jamba. It replaces the blizzard auto-loot and has a workaround in place to keep your slaves from getting stuck trying to loot. It pretty much just closes the window after it tries to loot so the slave can try and loot again with a fresh loot window - I hammer my interact with target on corpses and have no trouble looting everything consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehtsuo View Post
    Since you're using Jamba, try using the AdvancedLoot module in Jamba. It replaces the blizzard auto-loot and has a workaround in place to keep your slaves from getting stuck trying to loot. It pretty much just closes the window after it tries to loot so the slave can try and loot again with a fresh loot window - I hammer my interact with target on corpses and have no trouble looting everything consistently.
    So is it just enabling AdvancedLoot module in Jamba, or do you tick other parts in there as well, as i am not too sure what to do there
    Last edited by Khatovar : 10-27-2014 at 09:00 AM

Quote Originally Posted by 62doug View Post
    So is it just enabling AdvancedLoot module in Jamba, or do you tick other parts in there as well, as i am not too sure what to do there
    I haven't done a quest yet where group-loot items are in play but it seems like you need to check the other boxes in that section as well (auto-close loot windows, let jamba handle loot). I do notice that skinning seems to be working better.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I have a mass loot IWT and then a separate round robin IWT key down and clear target on key up, I have to use the second keystep when looting quest items, works like a charm (minus the chore of it).

I can confirm that checking all the loot options as above makes for almost instant group-loot of everything.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Anyone had this error after turning auto loot on for jamba?

Name:  LootError.JPG
Views: 214
Size:  56.8 KB
    Nobodyz is perfect. I am Nobodyz.

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyz View Post
    Anyone had this error after turning auto loot on for jamba?

Name:  LootError.JPG
Views: 214
Size:  56.8 KB
    Is this still happening?
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.