Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Default Is there any team combination that you just hated??

About a month ago I reactivated my other 4 accts and bumped them to WOD. Was talking to a friend and together came up with a team combination that nearly covered all buffs and boosted a Hunter, Mage, Moonkin and Holy pally, to be driven and tanked by my warrior.

Spent a few days sussing everything out, macros, rotations, even came up with a decent moonkin rotation that worked.

Only problem?

I hated it.

I hated that team. For some reason it just wasn't as fun as my Warrior/4xShammy team. It seemed like it was bland - boring - rice cake fun.

After that team I threw together 4 DK's and am currently boosting and driving them with a resto shammy. And they're fun as hell!

Have you ever had a team composition that just rubbed you the wrong way?
    Resto Shaman + 4 DK's, work in progress...
    ------------------
    Teezy/Jaqblaq @ Stormrage
    Emeritus Guardian and Keeper of the no focus manifesto.

I hate standard teams.. much as I would love to love a trinity setup I just hate it.. for me it's got to be out of the norm even if I have to walk to the instances.. I like having pets tank driving from a healer.. loving x4 hunters with disco priest atm.

I was considering x4 kitty druids with a healer of some sort.. not sure I'm that brave yet, or maybe x4 ret with a healer hmmn - I usually stick to ranged, but I should really step it up a bit to melee boxing.. btw what spec are your dks and have you got any good macros to share?

Blog Entries

4 kitties with the heal 5% on closest harmed target talent could be incredibly easy actually, go for it andreauk!

Hate shaman. For the last four years the only reason I have a kept around a maxed elemental shaman is because she a) brings heroism and b) had all of the glyphs learned. Now that inscription changed the way glyphs are learned its time to delete her! (ask Mercurio, I really do hate Starshiny. Stupid Starshiny).

I have an irrational fondness for warlocks and an entirely rational one for priests and prot pallies.

When they made balance druids use that stupid solar/lunar revolving cycle thing, I flat ditched them, with prejudice. It might be a little better now but time will tell. Of course, back then I didn't have ISBoxer to manage nested multi-step macros...
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

@ luxlunae

I hate shammies too! It's those stupid totems.. and don't forget a hunter can bring you the hero you need

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    @ luxlunae

I hate shammies too! It's those stupid totems.. and don't forget a hunter can bring you the hero you need
    And hunters can now tame deer.... I see a christmas themed reindeer team in my future with dwarf with a long snowy beard....

edit: AND GNOMES AS ELVES

A long while back, during one of my "bored but still playing" jags, something got me thinking about the old days where there was the whole idea that hybrid classes should only be something you settle for when you can't find a real class to fill your raid slot. I'd never actually played any of these so-called "pure" classes, so I rolled Warrior tank, Holy Priest, Mage/Lock/Hunter. I don't even think I got them to 60 before I threw up my hands and deleted them. They were SO. BORING.

I've still got a few of those classes knocking around from boosting, but I just can't play priest, mage or warrior without wishing I was fishing instead.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    And hunters can now tame deer.... I see a christmas themed reindeer team in my future with dwarf with a long snowy beard....

edit: AND GNOMES AS ELVES
    that would be pretty awesome lol - we also need Gnome Hunters
    Last edited by Andreauk : 10-23-2014 at 04:35 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    @ luxlunae

...and mages!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Ya funny even though i have been playing shaman's for the last 3 months i god dam hate them. Av nerver really liked the mixed class maybe am lazy or something else but like playing the same class,

Mages was always fun when you could try and farm the epics form trash.
    Locks used to be fun before they changed demo to have them silly bars.

Always liked paladins but one of the dev's (thats gone now ) always seems to hate them from wotlk and just made them pointless, or though as they stand right now am loving the tanking/4rats not had this much fun since the deathkights/hpally group.