Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Level 60 Boosts went out today

If you purchased Nightmare Tide collector's edition, your free level 60 boost will be in your email box today.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    If you purchased Nightmare Tide collector's edition, your free level 60 boost will be in your email box today.
    Man, I tried to purchase the expansion and it was a total "Nightmare". I could only buy two before it gave me a generic error on my other accounts, even with different payment methods. Then it took like 8 hours for them to send your code for a level 60. Then I try and login this morning to the web admin to try the purchase again and it gives me a "too many redirects" error. I think it's trying to authorize my location or something, and something is screwed up on their side. I can't even login to get real time chat support.

Although I can login to the game fine...
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

They seem a little bit busy from the expansion release but doesn't seem really busy. I don't see why they are so behind in customer service issues.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    They seem a little bit busy from the expansion release but doesn't seem really busy. I don't see why they are so behind in customer service issues.
    Are you multiboxing Rift currently? Would be nice to catch up with another multiboxer or anyone else playing for that matter.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Quote Originally Posted by Kicksome View Post
    Are you multiboxing Rift currently? Would be nice to catch up with another multiboxer or anyone else playing for that matter.
    I mostly only box PvE now so not likely to find me out in the world. When I am out in open world farming and see someone, I immediatly port to a new shard. Too much hate open world.

We do have a multibox friendly guild on Hailol if you need one.