Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 23

Default Your First Boxing Team and do they still exist?

Just think back to the first team that tentatively ventured out and started killing those level 2 hogs, do they still exist?

I started off with as most people, Pally tank and 4 ele shaman, now the pally tank that started with the team at the beginning only lasted till the team hit 55, then the tank became a DK, and then that team leveled till 80, and was switched back to a pally tank (different one off course), that team mainly stayed as the A Team till MoP, where the team was leveled and the split up and moved into mixed teams to act as either dps or healer.

The original tank, was leveled to 62 (for Proffs) and then WoD boosted to 90, he is now the tank for my 2nd WoD team.

5 hunters were my first team, back when pets couldn't tank for shit and there was no such thing as misdirection. Feign Death _was_ a hunter's aggro control. Been through just about every other class except warriors and rogues since then, and i've come full circle back to 5x hunters. 5x Paladins was a close second, and during WotLK my 5 paladins were well on their way to getting all the Heroic achievements.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Blog Entries

The Spacegirls are still around.
    It's just their wow accounts are inactive, and aren't likely to be reactivated anytime soon.

The team started as 5x Elemental Shaman, and quickly became 4x Elemental + 1x Protection Paladin.
    And eventually 3x Elemental (one was dual-spec Resto), 1x Protection Pally, and 1x Destruction Warlock.

It was easier to add more accounts, than to delete a favorite character who had been leveled up...

All those toons are around, across ten accounts instead of across the original five.
    And across two B.Net emails, instead of the original five B.Net emails, when that system came into effect.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

My original team was 1 paladin 4 shamans. They exist in seperate character form only, slowly started to drop them 1 after another over time so their levels range from 60 to 80.
    Meeo/Nibilus

My original was dualboxing a holydin + restokin {and added a warlock within a few weeks}, but they're long gone by now since I was a dumbass and let my ex set up the account, which he of course put in his name.

It's funny - they just freed up names from old, unused accounts, so I just got some of my old names back, including the names of my very first characters. From the ashes, a new team may be born, hehe.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Paly+4Shaman..all but one are in my main team atm. I now use paly tank, restro sham, 2ele and one mage. Not settled on this though. I put the mage in there for food and ports.

I'm still considering two boxing WoD as I am not sure i will stick around much after i level them up. If i do that it will be my paly and a disc priest ( very old toon of mine i want to dust off.. gave him a 90 boost already ) I enjoy other games more atm and WoD is my "last chance" run at WoW.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

5x female draenei shaman. Because I thought they looked cool.

Split the team up though, used just one of the shaman in a mixed team.

my 1st group is still round the main leader is still being used to this day the others though at still setting at level 80 on a server i don't play.

Sadly not playing that team anymore but this was my first team...

It was either five Draenei Shaman or five Draenei Paladins and I'm pretty sure the Paladins still exist on some old accounts I've still got access to.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology