Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 23

Yep - Started with 4 Shammies, eventually split one of them off to it's own acct and started using my warrior as a tank. Eventually I'll transfer them over to where I'm at now.
    Resto Shaman + 4 DK's, work in progress...
    ------------------
    Teezy/Jaqblaq @ Stormrage
    Emeritus Guardian and Keeper of the no focus manifesto.

My first team still exists as solo characters - I mained a warlock in bc and my wife mained a resto Druid, I used her Druid, my warlock, my priest, and a prot paladin to run old raids and heroics, farm cloth, and do the shattered sun dailies ( on mal'ganis at the height of its power as a PVP server). This was done one three computers, with keyclone.

Now my warlock is my bank character, my priest was my main for half of mop, the Druid is retired (but 90) and the paladin has challenge mode gear.
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Blog Entries

What a fun question!

My first attempt to multibox was four boomkins during the last summer of BC. Two were on accounts I still have and two were vanilla only accounts that faded quietly into that good night when I started RAFing (you can only RAF chain off of one or two accounts).

Luxxi, Luxee, and Luxxee Luxxie?

Two are level 90 bank alts that healed or tanked a bit in their day, (but because of ah camping, Luxxi might be my most /played character) and the latter two are gone.

My only vivid memory was getting the team to level 45 or so and deciding dammit, I was going to try an instance, how hard could it be (without glyph of restokin or a dedicated tank.... too hard!)

On another note I hit the undelete button on my account.. wow the amount of level 90's I have binned!

Yes I started boxing three shamans in wrath of the lich king and they still exist on a server I no longer play on. I don't think I have logged onto that server at all since wrath or start of cata. Simply lost interest in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    On another note I hit the undelete button on my account.. wow the amount of level 90's I have binned!
    Ouch! I could not bring myself to delete any toons over lvl 30, i would just transfer them or create a toon on a joined realm

My original team of a Paladin and a Priest still exist. Both are still used today! They both are on original accounts that are coming up to ten years old as of Nov 23. (Oh dear, have I been playing that long?!)

Quote Originally Posted by dougie700 View Post
    Ouch! I could not bring myself to delete any toons over lvl 30, i would just transfer them or create a toon on a joined realm

Yeah I wasted a lot of time - but I had fun doing it ;p

Quote Originally Posted by CDNProdigy View Post
    My original team of a Paladin and a Priest still exist. Both are still used today! They both are on original accounts that are coming up to ten years old as of Nov 23. (Oh dear, have I been playing that long?!)
    wow that's awesome

Quote Originally Posted by CDNProdigy View Post
    My family and friends were discussing that a few weeks back. Lot of us switched from Dark Age of Camelot/EQ when WoW went into public beta. Hard to imagine we've actually stuck with a game off and on for almost a decade.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)