Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Testing after patch

I rolled x3 locks, x1 hunter with a disc priest.. it was tough going and I felt the locks were a bit slow & things took ages to die.. so I rolled again this time 4 hunters with disc priest (LOVE the mobility).. once I got 1 little spell it became all too easy, most the time I forgot to target mobs for my hunters to dps I was having so much fun.. after reading on eu wow forum discos are complaining its tooo easy - now I get it.

The girls have cloak and helm looms.. priest has same but with staff and trinkets.

Last edited by Andreauk : 10-21-2014 at 06:07 PM

Well... I'm not going to complain about level grinding becoming easier. Thankfully my new group has a disco priest too.

Holy hell look at that mana regen...
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

THey also have increased the XP Gain from doing dungeons. Which is great

The completion bonus is really significant now. Dragging 4 toons at lvl 70 (full looms on) through The Nexus on a lvl 90 Prot Warrior and they're getting around 30% of a level just being in tow. ^^

ya but everything can change at level 100.

I dont think the XP is going to change much...Blizzard wants everyone to be max level as soon as they can. Free 90 for Pre-WOD purchases, $60 for a level 90. Quest chains gotten easier. Dungeons giving extra XP for killing bosses on them and bonuses for just finishing a dungeon then more bonus for random. Its a good thing you get rewarded more. Everyone loves rewards