Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default ISO Clean up Bags command line macro

Does anyone know the macro command for the new clean up bags feature?

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    Code:
    /click BagItemAutoSortButton
    Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    I still use MrPlow addon for that. It has scriptable commands (with various options for specific sort/stack methods, which is nice) and still works in 6.0.x.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mr-plow
    Last edited by JackBurton : 11-02-2014 at 02:34 PM
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

I dont' know the script command - can't seem to find it either. In the interem, Bankstack has a number of commands that accomplish the same thing can be scripted.
    Resto Shaman + 4 DK's, work in progress...
    ------------------
    Teezy/Jaqblaq @ Stormrage
    Emeritus Guardian and Keeper of the no focus manifesto.

hey

can not find a Macro but it it classed a button so.

/click BagItemAutoSortButton

I still use MrPlow addon for that. It has scriptable commands (with various options for specific sort/stack methods, which is nice) and still works in 6.0.x.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mr-plow
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    hey

can not find a Macro but it it classed a button so.
    Ebony wins the thread!

Initially I was excited about bag organization being a built in function (1 less addon right?) until I tried it. I didn't like the way it organized items

I still can't understand why blizzard insists on (at least by default) splitting the bags up into their individual bag, and not instituting (at a minimum at least the option) a "1 bag option". Maybe I'm just spoiled by years of Bagnon and other 1 bag addons.

I wasn't aware that Mr. Plow had been updated - I was using Mr. Plow until I started playing again several months ago and it appeared not to have been updated at that time. I'll have to look into it, as BankStack doesn't appear to have the option of binding a key to stacking your bags (a macro could be made, but I'd prefer to save the button space.
    Resto Shaman + 4 DK's, work in progress...
    ------------------
    Teezy/Jaqblaq @ Stormrage
    Emeritus Guardian and Keeper of the no focus manifesto.

Quote Originally Posted by Zzyzxx71 View Post
    I wasn't aware that Mr. Plow had been updated - I was using Mr. Plow until I started playing again several months ago and it appeared not to have been updated at that time.
    It still shows the supported game version as 5.0.4 or so but it seems to work fine for me. Now, I haven't tried sorting my [g]bank with it or using any of the other sort options; I just usually click the sort button to collapse stacks and group things quickly when I'm cleaning up my inventory after a long run of questing/dungeoning. If I can remember, I'll try that tonight.

Blog Entries

I use arkinventory but not everyone wants to go through that much setup hassle.

i use bagnon and it works with the new clean up tools kinda cool. but ya i loved seeing it at blizcon and then i was like in live OMG i want onebag!

and /bow

I can confirm that MrPlow still works with gbank, bank and bags in the new system. The only one it doesn't sort is the new crafting materials slot in the bank. Though it is much slower than the blizzard internal function, it is more versatile.