Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default /castsequence {spellID}, null possible?

how would i put the monk dot spell in a /castsequence package since the spell name has coma's in it.
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=137639/...fire#changelog

works
    /cast Storm, Earth, and Fire

doesnt work
    /castsequence storm, earth and fire, null

/castsequence reset=target/combat spell=137639, null
    can you replace the name of the spell with the spell id or something? what would be the synatax for that?

havn't found anything on the internets that can help me so far
    https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...C%20and%20fire

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7980158976
    Last edited by JackBurton : 10-20-2014 at 12:40 PM
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

As far as I know you cannot cast a spell by its ID, but my info may be out of date.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Blog Entries

I'd just shift click it into the macro in game and see how it handles it.

no bueno. Great insight Blizzard!
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Lux told me its impossible to double tap the target with that spell. I tested it out just now and its true.

You can't cast a spell by spellID and it looks like this has always been a problem with that spell.

You could probably block it with a step in ISBoxer. Using something like Mercurio shows here you could set up your keymap to only ever reference the step the has that spell once until you trigger a reset somewhow? I don't know how to work that in ISBoxer to block a step indefinatly until you reset it.

A "Not exactly elegant" but feasable way to do it with Bar Paging -

You can use changeactionbar to alter the macros associated with the keys. Assuming you're using ingame macros and keys 1, 2, 3, 4 like in Merc's post that I linked.

Put your macros on Actionbar 1, except for the one for S, E, F. We'll say we're leaving slot 1 blank for that macro.
    Either duplicate the bars entirely or just stick the S, E, F macro on another bar in slot 1.

The E, S, F macro needs to read

Code:
    /cast Storm, Earth, and Fire
    /changeactionbar 1
    As soon as the macro triggers, it casts the spell and swaps the action bar to 1, effectively making S,E,F a blank step after the first cast.

This set up requires two things - a way to get the secondary bar up in the first place and a way to get it back on target change. The simplest answer would be to tie it in as part of your tab target, assuming you use that. Or you could throw it in with the conditional target command

Code:
    /targetenemy [noharm][dead]
    /changeactionbar 2 {or wherever the S, E, F macro is}
    I don't think this is the kind of thing that's going to be reliable in a face-roll capacity, though. It might just be one of those abilities that suck for multiboxers because it's a micromanagement ability {from what I'm reading}. It might just need to be something you do manually or skip altogether.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _