Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 13 of 13

I have had the same problem, I was down 55 fps to 5fps on 2 of my 5 man team after around 30 mins play in the Klaxxi area of wow, I uninstalled my drivers and reinstalled using the custom installation of the nvidia installer for a clean install.
    It seems to have resolved my issues, I ran around for 30 mins taking in lots of areas at speed and never dropped below 45 fps
    I used Open Hardware Monitor to watch my loading and vram usage, LOad on my Vcore gpu maxed at 87%, Vram maxed at 96.7% (tho most of the time Vram was around 75% average.)

I have GTX 670 SLI 2gb, Vram seems to have been the only issue for me , I will most likely go for a 4gb Vram setup at a later date.

Has everyone opened IsBoxer Suite and exported again to InnerSpace? Probably wont help with lag but he updated the program to work with WoW 6 and you'll need to do that.

I always say this but go into task manager and see if you have wowbrowserproxy running (it's the ingame web help browser and I go online usually rather than use it in game) - I had x5 running.. you can delete this file from the Utils folder in wow... this may help.