Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 23

Yes, it's quite wonderful. On my DKs I was getting almost a full level per run on RAF with dungeon completion XP in Hellfire Ramparts.
    Do the "full pull" method from entrance if you have a targetable AoE ability (DnD, Hellfire, etc) or item, then go kill stragglers and bosses, jump down and repeat.
    If you don't need to loot on alts, leave them under the bridge at the entrance in case the dragon gets a firebreath off.

Sorry if this is widely known but, it helped the grind a bit for me
    Whisperwind - US - Alliance
    5x Human Death Knights - all level 120
    1x Human Paladin for LFD: 120
    Bleeding Hollow - US - Horde - [On the Bench currently]

5x Orc Death Knights - 1 x 90 + 4 x 60s
    1x Blood Elf Paladin: Level 67 - Healer for 5 man LFD

whats the minimum level you need to be to enter Tol'vir?

nm, think i found its 84
    Last edited by omegared : 10-20-2014 at 11:05 AM

XP is way up.. I quested to get me to Stockades.. ran that over and over, grabbed some candy buckets, did Scarlet monastery till it went green.. ran Scholomance over and over, then did Strat each side x1.. came out of there and went to Swamp of sorrows dungeon x1.. and came out of that at level 60.. was insane. I am on raf and have loom cloak and helm on all 5... plus the 10% from the wikerman buff outside Stormwind. The completion bonus, plus bonus kill objectives are very nice.

All are same level, so not boosted by a main... 4 hunters with holy nova spam priest it flew by... now I'm in Outlands - don't think I will be there long.
    Usually I would have to do a bit of questing - especially in Blasted Lands just to get me high enough to go to Outlands.

So I did some runs in Lost City and I did not get 57k for finishing it, the max I got was 19k.... 4 DK's with a 90 boost did it in 3 mins. But I dont think its worth 1 bar for 3 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    So I did some runs in Lost City and I did not get 57k for finishing it, the max I got was 19k.... 4 DK's with a 90 boost did it in 3 mins. But I dont think its worth 1 bar for 3 mins.
    Word on the street is that the dungeon completion XP has been nerfed as of yesterday's patch.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by omegared View Post
    whats the minimum level you need to be to enter Tol'vir?

nm, think i found its 84
    its 83 now. Great place from 83 to 85
    22 x 5-toon teams on Silvermoon EU

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Word on the street is that the dungeon completion XP has been nerfed as of yesterday's patch.
    Ah well then.....Thats out of my leveling :P

Blog Entries

Sigh. We wouldn't want anyone to ever have any fun by accident.

Why must they always nerf speed levelling . Ah well, have 35 90's for WoD now. Just wish I'd have been a bit more focused on grinding while it was active

I was still getting ~57k bonus XP for completing the Brewery as of last night.
    Resto Shaman + 4 DK's, work in progress...
    ------------------
    Teezy/Jaqblaq @ Stormrage
    Emeritus Guardian and Keeper of the no focus manifesto.