Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default 6.0.2 random disconnection issues?

wonder if anyone encountered such issues? or is it jus my bad isp connection.. been playing for a few hours and getting random dc.. got a dc while in zanga.. dc while in town.. dc while in dungeon and the dungeon reset?! i could port back to the dungeon and still in my team.. but i had to run the instance again -_-
    Nobodyz is perfect. I am Nobodyz.

I seem to be getting a shit load of DC's. Its really bloody annoying. Done all the usual, rebooting, resetting router, disabling addons etc...

Assuming both Singapore and Australia use the same connection after Honolulu to reach the US, I'd say there's likely some sort of routing issue... But that's just a guess.

EDIT: I also didn't realize that the eastern half of Australia is likely to have it much better in terms of latency than the western half.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Getting disconnected pretty regularly, all 5 toons at the same time. I'm leveling via dungeons so when I log back in I'm at the entrance and the dungeon is reset.
    --{Blackhand - Horde}--
    Khorrath, Khurne, Nekrenga, Dragarn, Rexxai

Mine still has not improved at all, which is a bummer. Looking at opening a ticket to find out if there is anything happening on our side of the world.

seems im not the only one.. well.. this only happened after 6.0.2 for me.. before i rarely had this issue.. hope this is not gonna be for long.. gonna log in and do some questing and instances.. see if this issue happens..

Quote Originally Posted by lamf123 View Post
    Getting disconnected pretty regularly, all 5 toons at the same time. I'm leveling via dungeons so when I log back in I'm at the entrance and the dungeon is reset.
    Happened to me just once, all 5 booted and instance reset in SFK.
    But I've experienced random logout of 2-3 members when spamming attacks in dungeons quite frequently - and that cause wipes. Very annoying, they have some tuning to do.

Yes occasional dc for me as well.

I will be in the middle of a dungeon and all 5 toons just suddenly disconnect to the character select screen. I can immediately go back in and I am back to my hearthstone location. I am still in a dungeon instance, but when entering, the dungeon is completely reset.

Not very often though, happened twice since the patch.

hope it gets fixed in today's maintenance.. or at least more stable.. basically im rushing thru instance now.. afraid that it could dc anytime and i need to re-run the instance.. especially if it's a long one...