Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: 6.0 dps?

Default 6.0 dps?

My team is only in timeless isle gear + a few other random item lvl 500ish gear from quests and such.. I am still trying to fine tune my rotations/macros etc.. but my arcane mage is doing almost double what my ele shams are.. 4500dps for the mage and 2500 for the shams ( prot paly doing 2k as well lol )

Its kind of hard to know what dps they should be doing now..Can some of you post your item lvl and what kind of DPS your team is doing?
    Just to get an idea what some of you are accomplishing after the item squish.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

According to today's patch notes they're still balancing classes:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/163...-17-10-17-2014
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

On what? Raid bosses? 85 Target dummies? Live content? Overall for a particular dungeon?

On the boss dummies in Org, my BM hunters are doing about 650-850 DPS in mostly Timeless Isle gear and weapon.
    On the 85 dummies, they're doing 30-35k DPS.
    On the 90 dummies in Vale of Eternal Blossoms, they're pulling 2400-3100.

[edit]
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    According to today's patch notes they're still balancing classes:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/163...-17-10-17-2014
    Wow. That's....quite interesting. Still blunt hammer time, apparently.
    Last edited by Ughmahedhurtz : 10-18-2014 at 02:10 AM
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

the boss dummies got buffed to level 103 (same thing happen last xpac.) so if your missing all the time and doing bad dps that is why,

in other news its probs been the hardest thing to work if your doing the same/more dps then before as every number got changed.

I was wondering what was going on with the dummies.. but yea.. on 85 dummies im doing 45,000 with mage and 30,000ish with shaman. My OP was on 90 TDs in VotEB.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Hunter now as damn MM is doing around 150k consistent, though macro needs more tweaking I think. But ilvl on my hunter is 581.
    Rogue, I am unsure about will get back to you, its ilvl is 583 though, and I think combat is crap now, not sure, will find a decent macro and see, and try it as assass as well, as I have a spare dagger.
    Kitty druid, well, seemed very off and I am sure it is macro related, its ilvl is only 568 though started off at around 150k, but seems too linger around 120k or so.

Shammy ele and Warlock, cannot say yet, because those account have no game time damn it until next week, as I been in wod beta too much too care about MOP anymore :P

Combat Rogue with a quick macro I found and used, was doing around 150-158k dps or so, 583 ilvl.

Am about to go find a heroic or mythic garrosh kill on my hunter and see how other people's dps is.
    Last edited by Shania : 10-18-2014 at 07:00 PM

Now those numbers look amazing, but it is on an old lvl 85 test dummy.

Just came out of a heroic garrosh, 30 man kill.

Top DPS was a warlock: 19.3k
    2) Mage fire, 13.8k
    3) Spriest 12.9k
    4) Hunter MM 13.6k
    5,6,7) Warriors, 12.8k
    8) warlock 12k
    9) pally, 10k
    then few hunters again at 10 and 9k

That was a 570+ grp though and alot were 580+
    Weird, and really still hard to say what is where, and more balancements going on too I think.

Really loathe MM as a Hunter. At this stage anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Shania View Post
    Hunter now as damn MM is doing around 150k consistent, though macro needs more tweaking I think. But ilvl on my hunter is 581.
    Rogue, I am unsure about will get back to you, its ilvl is 583 though, and I think combat is crap now, not sure, will find a decent macro and see, and try it as assass as well, as I have a spare dagger.
    Kitty druid, well, seemed very off and I am sure it is macro related, its ilvl is only 568 though started off at around 150k, but seems too linger around 120k or so.

Shammy ele and Warlock, cannot say yet, because those account have no game time damn it until next week, as I been in wod beta too much too care about MOP anymore :P

Combat Rogue with a quick macro I found and used, was doing around 150-158k dps or so, 583 ilvl.

Am about to go find a heroic or mythic garrosh kill on my hunter and see how other people's dps is.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but top dps in raids single target is like 20-25k single target, talking about some of the better guilds in the world who are best in slot geared. Top simmed dps in wod single target in best in slot raid gear at lvl 100 is like 60-70k single target.

Thing is that since the patch, you deal more damage to lower targets. Go vs a dummy and cast the same spell vs a lvl 90 dummy or a lvl 60 dummy.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Argh, I fell in love with my paladin/shammy team again :| Level 90 Target Dummys, over 4 minutes.
    Enhancement shamans are doing on average 9k (unbuffed, no heroism etc) with no Ascendance as I can't get Stormstrike to go off properly.
    546ilvl as I didn't raid on them, so just the arena gear.

Arms warriors are actually doing more, 536ilvl (pve gear only) and pulling on average 11k. I think they do more because I can macro them better, shamans are causing me a little grief. Heroic Garrosh they ended up with 32k dps, but that was with all the aoe etc (better geared warriors were doing 60k lol).

My paladin is a little beaut, she gets 7k on average - she's 537 ilvl, single target
    (that's with adding in all the self healing abilities too, tanks ftw)

It's probably down to whatever macros we are using now, try doing it manually and compare the dps

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but top dps in raids single target is like 20-25k single target, talking about some of the better guilds in the world who are best in slot geared. Top simmed dps in wod single target in best in slot raid gear at lvl 100 is like 60-70k single target.

Thing is that since the patch, you deal more damage to lower targets. Go vs a dummy and cast the same spell vs a lvl 90 dummy or a lvl 60 dummy.

Yes thats why the post underneath it, has

Now those numbers look amazing, but it is on an old lvl 85 test dummy.

Just came out of a heroic garrosh, 30 man kill.

Top DPS was a warlock: 19.3k
    2) Mage fire, 13.8k
    3) Spriest 12.9k
    4) Hunter MM 13.6k
    5,6,7) Warriors, 12.8k
    8) warlock 12k
    9) pally, 10k
    then few hunters again at 10 and 9k

That was a 570+ grp though and alot were 580+
    Weird, and really still hard to say what is where, and more balancements going on too I think.

Really loathe MM as a Hunter. At this stage anyway
    So we still have to see what happens with anymore class tweakings for dps.
    Warriors are looking nice at lvl 100, but between now and then its hard too say until we get there.