Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: 6.0 dps?

Quote Originally Posted by Kayley View Post
    Argh, I fell in love with my paladin/shammy team again :| Level 90 Target Dummys, over 4 minutes.
    Enhancement shamans are doing on average 9k (unbuffed, no heroism etc) with no Ascendance as I can't get Stormstrike to go off properly.
    546ilvl as I didn't raid on them, so just the arena gear.

Arms warriors are actually doing more, 536ilvl (pve gear only) and pulling on average 11k. I think they do more because I can macro them better, shamans are causing me a little grief. Heroic Garrosh they ended up with 32k dps, but that was with all the aoe etc (better geared warriors were doing 60k lol).

My paladin is a little beaut, she gets 7k on average - she's 537 ilvl, single target
    (that's with adding in all the self healing abilities too, tanks ftw)

It's probably down to whatever macros we are using now, try doing it manually and compare the dps
    This is true, because I used a random macro I found and my dps on my 581 hunter was like 10k compared to someone who was less geared then me and wasnt using a macro, same spec and did 13.5k

I think in coming weeks, we will see more improved macros anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but top dps in raids single target is like 20-25k single target.

That's roughly what my main does as dps in mythic tank gear, so I would expect to see between 30-50k+ atm from people in dps gear.
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

is the stat squish completed? seems quite tough running instance for my new team of pally, 3 mage + priest.. on the classic dungeons when fighting bosses (appropriate level), i had to constantly heal my pally.. compared to pre-6.0, never had pally hp drop less than half..
    Nobodyz is perfect. I am Nobodyz.

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyz View Post
    is the stat squish completed? seems quite tough running instance for my new team of pally, 3 mage + priest.. on the classic dungeons when fighting bosses (appropriate level), i had to constantly heal my pally.. compared to pre-6.0, never had pally hp drop less than half..
    IT'S TIME TO MAN UP!

(or, depending on who you are, woman up)
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Something else I notice is that things get really wierd comparing spell damage vs physical damage.

Example:

85 dummies in Orgrimmar:
    Balance druids = 32-38k
    BM Hunters = 45-52k

90 dummies in SotTM:
    Balance druids = 15-18k
    BM Hunters = 1800-2500

I have no idea what's up with that.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Something else I notice is that things get really wierd comparing spell damage vs physical damage.

Example:

85 dummies in Orgrimmar:
    Balance druids = 32-38k
    BM Hunters = 45-52k

90 dummies in SotTM:
    Balance druids = 15-18k
    BM Hunters = 1800-2500

I have no idea what's up with that.
    well maybe balance is op atm.. according to Noxxic ( simulated dps charts ) Balance is at the top right now.

I only have one 90 druid.. and i have no caster gear for him atm. My arcane mages are doing 3.8-4k and my ele shams and bm hunter are doing 2.5-3k on 90 target dummies. I keep seeing buffs to ele shams in patch notes, but have not seen more dps on mine. My guys are only 495ish geared, timeless isle stuff.

I'm sure we wont be able to get a fix on realistic dps until 100. That is when the true fine tuning will happen.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )