Close
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 141

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    You mean the whole Team Display window? Or just parts of it?
    the chars it just shows nothing not even the the char it self if you reset the master or something then they show.

edit i can do [/jamba-team iammaster justme] and it seems to work using them online the chars seem to be far to behind with the channel. and the player x offline spam is doing my head in when i log one out.
    Last edited by ebony : 10-23-2014 at 06:35 PM

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    the chars it just shows nothing not even the the char it self if you reset the master or something then they show.

edit i can do [/jamba-team iammaster justme] and it seems to work using them online the chars seem to be far to behind with the channel. and the player x offline spam is doing my head in when i log one out.
    Ah, I see. Probably why I never see that, as I use ISBoxer's /jamba-team iammaster macro when swapping windows and Jamba's "Promote master to party leader on switch" options, meaning I'm constantly refreshing things.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

not sure if anyone encounter... my jamba quest auto complete's not working on my alliance team on uldum.. -_- my horde team in outland's working fine.. not sure if it's my config issue but all the settings are same as my other teams..

when i complete quests on my master.. the others dont auto complete...
    Nobodyz is perfect. I am Nobodyz.

OK, reproduced the "Won't turn in quests anymore" bug. It appears to happen when you complete the last item/kill on one of those auto-complete quests, such as Monstrosity in Jade Forest or the "An Urgent Plea" initial quest series. Once that pops and you click the bubble in the watched quests list (note: I am not using Jamba's quest tracker; I use the Blizzard one) to get the completion dialog to appear, it won't turn it in. And then every quest after that is broken for accept or complete. No LUA errors popped up, either. /console reloadui across all toons unstuck things, so it's a pretty easy workaround.

[edit] Got an LUA error this time.
    Code:
    Message: Interface\AddOns\Jamba-Quest\JambaQuest.lua:1300: attempt to call global 'WatchFrameAutoQuest_ClearPopUpByLogIndex' (a nil value)
    Time: 10/24/14 22:30:22
    Count: 8
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\Auctionator\AtrErrorInspector.lua:106: in function <Interface\AddOns\Auctionator\AtrErrorInspector.lua:51>
    (tail call): ?
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba-Quest\JambaQuest.lua:1300: in function `DoShowQuestComplete'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba-Quest\JambaQuest.lua:2341: in function `JambaOnCommandReceived'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaCore.lua:348: in function `OnCommandReceived'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaCommunications.lua:425: in function `?'
    ...que\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147: in function <...que\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:4>
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:13: in function `?'
    ...que\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:92: in function `Fire'
    ...erface\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceComm-3.0\AceComm-3.0.lua:261: in function <...erface\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceComm-3.0\AceComm-3.0.lua:243>

Locals: <none>
    Last edited by Ughmahedhurtz : 10-24-2014 at 11:39 PM
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Default Jamba - ElvUI issues

I am having two issues with Jamba and ElvUI playing nice. Its minor and could possibly be something in ElvUI and not Jamba so I will report there also.

In ElvUI, to pick up a spell and move it to another actionbar slot you must hold down shift (or cntl or alt by choice). When Jamba is loaded doing this causes the spell to be cast or the item to be used. When Jamba is not loaded there is no problem and the spell/item is moved.

The second issue is when Jamba is loaded, the ElvUI Actionbar macro text and keybind text options are reversed. In other words, when Jamba is loaded in order to show keybind and macro text on the buttons, the option to show them has to be deselected.

Probably bugs in ElvUI given all of the problems over there lately

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    OK, reproduced the "Won't turn in quests anymore" bug. It appears to happen when you complete the last item/kill on one of those auto-complete quests, such as Monstrosity in Jade Forest or the "An Urgent Plea" initial quest series. Once that pops and you click the bubble in the watched quests list (note: I am not using Jamba's quest tracker; I use the Blizzard one) to get the completion dialog to appear, it won't turn it in. And then every quest after that is broken for accept or complete. No LUA errors popped up, either. /console reloadui across all toons unstuck things, so it's a pretty easy workaround.

[edit] Got an LUA error this time.
    sometimes i got error but not always.. didnt really notice when it didnt start to work.. shall try to reload the ui when this happens and see if it solve the issue...
    Nobodyz is perfect. I am Nobodyz.

Enjoy the coffee!! Figured I should toss something into the pot after using your fantastic work for so many years.

I've run into an issue with the latest iteration of Jamba, the Total value for the Currency display is showing double and rarely triple the amount of gold my team has. It only rarely shows the correct amount, normally after I turn an option off then back on, then push the settings, and update the total, but if I update it again - it may go to the incorrect doubled value.
    Resto Shaman + 4 DK's, work in progress...
    ------------------
    Teezy/Jaqblaq @ Stormrage
    Emeritus Guardian and Keeper of the no focus manifesto.

New bug for you Jafula.

On quest abandonment I get the following lua error

Message: Interface\AddOns\Jamba-Quest\JambaQuest.lua:2149: attempt to call global 'QuestLog_SetSelection' (a nil value)
    Time: 10/30/14 19:26:59
    Count: 2
    Stack: (tail call): ?
    (tail call): ?
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba-Quest\JambaQuest.lua:2149: in function `UpdateQuestLog'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba-Quest\JambaQuest.lua:2236: in function `DoAbandonQuest'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba-Quest\JambaQuest.lua:2301: in function `JambaOnCommandReceived'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaCore.lua:348: in function `OnCommandReceived'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaCommunications.lua:425 : in function `?'
    ...vUI\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147: in function <...vUI\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:4>
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:13: in function `?'
    ...vUI\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:92: in function `Fire'
    ...ce\AddOns\DataStore\libs\AceComm-3.0\AceComm-3.0.lua:261: in function <...ce\AddOns\DataStore\libs\AceComm-3.0\AceComm-3.0.lua:243>

Locals: <none>

Looks like 2149 should be

SelectQuestLogEntry( questIndex )

instead.

Related to that, toggle tracking - more specifically Track Off - from the Jamba quest bar no longer does anything. Will dig into that later.

EDIT: Additional issues with AJM:UpdateQuestLog

The simplest approach seems to be to just comment out every use of this function. Or the entire function body I guess. Most f the functions it uses no longer exist and everything still seems to work without invoking it.
    Last edited by Iru : 10-30-2014 at 09:06 PM

by default ElvUI used Key Down as it's activation. Might have something to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Okeebc View Post
    I am having two issues with Jamba and ElvUI playing nice. Its minor and could possibly be something in ElvUI and not Jamba so I will report there also.

In ElvUI, to pick up a spell and move it to another actionbar slot you must hold down shift (or cntl or alt by choice). When Jamba is loaded doing this causes the spell to be cast or the item to be used. When Jamba is not loaded there is no problem and the spell/item is moved.

The second issue is when Jamba is loaded, the ElvUI Actionbar macro text and keybind text options are reversed. In other words, when Jamba is loaded in order to show keybind and macro text on the buttons, the option to show them has to be deselected.

Probably bugs in ElvUI given all of the problems over there lately

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
    by default ElvUI used Key Down as it's activation. Might have something to do with it.

Seconding that, I use ElvUI and it is a setting that is turned on when you install ElvUI.