Close
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Showing results 131 to 140 of 141

Quote Originally Posted by omegared View Post
    Thanks i did that but it didnt fix the problem for me. I had to manually add the master on each slaves' team and then the settings would slowly arrive.
    This is how it always worked prior to ISBoxer integration.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

One of my teams has another one of my teams as team members.. when i try and remove them i can not. How can i get them off my list if the /jamba-team remove "xxxx" is not working ( or the remove button )
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    One of my teams has another one of my teams as team members.. when i try and remove them i can not. How can i get them off my list if the /jamba-team remove "xxxx" is not working ( or the remove button )
    you might have to reset your jamba*.wtf is the best way to reset it all. if they keep adding you might need to remove isboxer from managing groups

Fwiw, I suspect that the Ace3 Lib that was released not that long ago cutting edge has some problem with Jamba. If I have Ace3 installed as a standalone addon, Jamba will toss a errors quite periodically, serialization issues with communications and the itembar with spells mostly. I removed Ace3 and let the addons use their embedded versions and this clears up.

Ok, I will read through this thread when I have more time, right now this is a quick post to see if there is a fix for it..

I deleted my WTF folder, put my team together again, and still two of my team members don't display their level properly in the team list. Anything I can do other than redoing the team cause I have done that a number of times...

Ok so I fixed it by setting ISBoxer to not manage my team, haven't reloaded the team to see if that fixed it, however I checked the team list and the two toons who were not displaying their experience bar had their names in the list with the realm at the end. When I rake the realm name out they display properly. Thought it didn't matter before but seems to be a bit of a bug i guess. All well it updates fine now. Probably will stay that way after I reload since ISBoxer won't set it back the way it was now.

Quote Originally Posted by drarkan View Post
    Ok so I fixed it by setting ISBoxer to not manage my team, haven't reloaded the team to see if that fixed it, however I checked the team list and the two toons who were not displaying their experience bar had their names in the list with the realm at the end. When I rake the realm name out they display properly. Thought it didn't matter before but seems to be a bit of a bug i guess. All well it updates fine now. Probably will stay that way after I reload since ISBoxer won't set it back the way it was now.
    cool thanks ill talk to lax asp about this! isboxer is adding player-realm but the addon does not know how to "deal" with it since the new update.

Ok cool. Yeah the addon seems to be working great for me right now, no other issues, though I think the item bar doesn't activate the items at this time, though I don't use it very often right now. If I need to use a quest item or a quest starting item, I can add it to an action bar and broadcast my mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by drarkan View Post
    Ok cool. Yeah the addon seems to be working great for me right now, no other issues, though I think the item bar doesn't activate the items at this time, though I don't use it very often right now. If I need to use a quest item or a quest starting item, I can add it to an action bar and broadcast my mouse.
    After talking to lax we worked out it would be a better plan to have my addon do this and not change his so i have changed my mind on this matter and added support (Yay i did it) to remove -realmname when adding names to the jamba-team.

Will be starting a new topic as this one is getting out to date. (and i can not edit main post)

Mines been working great.. but sometimes spams my chat with toon name has accepted quest over and over.. and only a full wow restart stops it.
    I have had no other issues when making my new team this week. I had to get the latest version on curse, as when I quit wow I wiped everything - including WoW itself.

Thanks for taking this over Ebony