Close
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 141

Thumbs up [Addon] Jamba - An assistant for Multiboxers - Release for WoW 6+

Hey all,

I've updated Jamba for 6.0.2. There are some known issues (see below) and I bet I've missed a few things still. But this will let you get on with playing. I'll make an effort to fix stuff in the lead up to WoD.

Thanks for your patience.
    Jafula

Jamba Version: 6.0.3-3
    WoW Game Version: 6.0.3
    Release Date: 20th November 2014
    Modules: AdvancedLoot, Core, Display-Team, Follow, FTL, ItemUse, Macro, Proc, Purchase, Quest, Sell, Talk, Target, Taxi, Toon, Trade

Core
    * Various fixes for party leader changing and loot options.
    * Push team settings now push the options "Override: Set loot to Group Loot if stranger in group." and "Friends Are Not Strangers"
    * Override: Set loot to Group Loot if stranger in group no longer considers team members to be strangers.

Jamba-Display-Team
    * Character level should display properly again now.
    * Clique should still work with the health and power bars now.
    * Health and power bars should update correctly.

Jamba-Quest
    * Accept shared quest from team should work again.

Jamba-Toon
    * If master not focus / target warnings should work again.

Known Issues
    * The functions on the quest log bar (abandon all, share all, etc) may no longer work properly.

Jamba Version: 6.0.3-2
    Release Date: 16th November 2014
    Modules: AdvancedLoot, Core, Display-Team, Follow, FTL, ItemUse, Macro, Proc, Purchase, Quest, Sell, Talk, Target, Taxi, Toon, Trade

Core
    * Same realm teams can again now use the channel for team online/offline checks. Cross realm teams must use the assume characters always online option.
    * When adding a character to the team, will automatically append realm name if one does not exist.
    * When master changes, party leader will now change as well if this option is selected.
    * When focus changes, master will update to focus if this option is selected.

Jamba-Display-Team
    * Clique should work with the health and power bars now.

Jamba-Follow
    * Follow strobing now works with new name-server format.

Jamba-Trade
    * Trade now works with new name-server format.

Known Issues
    * The functions on the quest log bar (abandon all, share all, etc) may no longer work properly.

Jamba Version: 6.0.3-1
    Release Date: 12th November 2014

Core
    * Initial cross realm support.
    * Slaves renamed to minions.
    * Attempt to increase character to character addon message performance by only sending messages once (sometimes messages were being sent twice).

Jamba-Quest-Watcher
    * Quests now remove themselves from the quest watcher when they have been completed.
    * Popup quests are back, but without the fancy frame.

Item-Bar
    * Forked LibActionButton library in attempt to help compatibility with ElvUI.

Known Issues

Jamba Version: 6.0.2.2
    WoW Game Version: 6.0.2
    Release Date: 19th October 2014

Fixes

Jamba-Follow
    * Fixed a Lua error when using delay follow after combat or using follow strobing. Thanks to Iru for diagnosing the problem and coming up with a fix. [1]

[1] http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...l=1#post393256

Known Issues

* Popup quests in the quest watcher have a Lua error.
    * Also see known issues in 6.0.2.1

Jamba Version: 6.0.2.1
    WoW Game Version: 6.0.2
    Release Date: 17th October 2014

Known Issues

Item-Bar

Mounts and pets are temporarily no longer welcome on the item use bar. Blizzard has made changes to the way the mounts API works.
    The current workarounds are rather complicated. [1]
    I've taken the opportunity tidy up internally and this means pets are also missing out until I can concoct a solution.

[1] http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=49599

Quest and Quest Watcher

The functions on the quest log bar (abandon all, share all, etc) may no longer work properly.
    Quests in the Quest Watcher will not automatically remove themselves when done. As a workaround, you can click the Update button on all characters to
    get a fresh list.
    Because of the WoW changes to the quest log, I'm going to spend some time trying a few things to see if I can come up with an updated solution to some of the quest functionality.

Fixes

DisplayTeam
    * Character portraits in team list should now stay zoomed in on the head rather than reverting to full body shots.
    * If show reputation bar is on and a character has no faction selected the reputation bar will show "No Faction Selected" rather than crashing with a Lua error.

Item-Use
    * Add a Clear Item Bar button at the bottom of the Item Use options to clear the item bar for a character.

Purchase
    * A message will be sent if the character doing the purchasing has full bags.

Toon: Currency
    * Removed Justice Points and Valor Points currencies.

General Bug Fixes for WoW 6.0
    * Modules that use frames should find they can now be moved again.
    * Modules that used the API function InCombatLockdown should work correctly now.
    * Lots of changes to internal WoW API functions that used to return 1/nil to now check for true/false states instead.
    Last edited by Jafula : 11-20-2014 at 04:55 AM
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Oh yeh, you can download it from Curse.

You are also welcome to supply me with coffee!
    Jafula.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    Oh yeh, you can download it from Curse.

You are also welcome to supply me with coffee!
    ty jaf

thanks a lot...will make sure to send you some "coffee" when i get back home

nice thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by jasonlee16db View Post
    Coffee money sent!
    same

Thank you Jafula!
    I love the smell of electrocution in the morning!

Jafula, I'm getting a repeating error

Message: Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaUtilities.lua:49: attempt to call method 'utf8sub' (a nil value)
    Time: 10/17/14 19:33:15
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: in function `utf8sub'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaUtilities.lua:49: in function `Capitalise'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba-Follow\JambaFollow.lua:1066: in function `?'
    ...AddOns\FishingAce\libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:53: in function <...AddOns\FishingAce\libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:48>

Locals:

It looks like Libs/UTF/utf8.lua is not loading somehow but I can't find where/why/how

EDIT: I thought the issue might be another addon messing with the string class but this happens even when Jamba* are the only addons enabled.

EDIT2: So this only happens under the following specific circumstances. When I have 'follow after combat' and 'delay follow after combat' set, then the Capitalise routine cannot find the utf8* methods for the string class. Clear the 'delay follow after combat' option and everything works fine. My theory is that the AceTimer library is somehow causing confusion with the string methods table as it's only method invocation that fails. Use string.utf8* or extract the function reference from the metatable and everything is fine.

For now I've just removed the delay option from my teams' configurations.
    Last edited by Iru : 10-18-2014 at 01:00 AM Reason: More details

Thank you everyone for the coffee money. Much appreciated.

Thanks Iru for diagnosing the string utf8 problem. I didn't have that problem on the PTR. I wonder if it has to do with the new C_Timer implementation in AceTimer? However I just changed the calls to string.utf* like you suggested and the problem has gone away (for the moment).
    Jafula.