Close
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Showing results 101 to 110 of 141

Quote Originally Posted by valle2000 View Post
    After upgrading to WoD I've had some problems with Jamba. Members of my team never auto accept group invites any longer.
    It's once mentioned that cross-realm support is added but there's some issue identifying your characters. I'm sure it's being investigated. Currently, I guess you'll just have to switch window and click that accept button, or set up a 4-step macro telling each toon in sequence to accept request (using ISBoxer in this case).

Every time I invite my slot 3 toon he just leaves instantly, even when I don't use the isboxer key binding. It happens to all my teams.

it doesnt matter how i accept the party invite the toon always leaves after getting into the group.
    Last edited by MiRai : 12-07-2014 at 12:30 PM Reason: Merged

Quote Originally Posted by tking544 View Post
    Every time I invite my slot 3 toon he just leaves instantly, even when I don't use the isboxer key binding. It happens to all my teams.

it doesnt matter how i accept the party invite the toon always leaves after getting into the group.
    You likely need to start looking at your other add-ons which have some sort of "auto accept" function, and disable it.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

any update on getting clique to work its still broken for me

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    any update on getting clique to work its still broken for me
    Can you try something for me to see if this will make it work for you?

Edit the file JambaDisplayTeam.lua in the Jamba-DisplayTeam folder.

In the following lines, change "none" to "short".

Line 572 goes from

healthBarClick:SetAttribute( "unit", Ambiguate( characterName, "none" ) )

to

healthBarClick:SetAttribute( "unit", Ambiguate( characterName, "short" ) )

and line 595 from

powerBarClick:SetAttribute( "unit", Ambiguate( characterName, "none" ) )

to

powerBarClick:SetAttribute( "unit", Ambiguate( characterName, "short" ) )

Reload your UI and see if that helps clique work.

The different values for Ambiguate are listed here. "short" appears that it would not work for cross-realm, so perhaps "all" is worth trying to accommodate both same and cross realm.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/API_Ambiguate
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    Can you try something for me to see if this will make it work for you?

Edit the file JambaDisplayTeam.lua in the Jamba-DisplayTeam folder.

In the following lines, change "none" to "short".

Line 572 goes from

healthBarClick:SetAttribute( "unit", Ambiguate( characterName, "none" ) )

to

healthBarClick:SetAttribute( "unit", Ambiguate( characterName, "short" ) )

and line 595 from

powerBarClick:SetAttribute( "unit", Ambiguate( characterName, "none" ) )

to

powerBarClick:SetAttribute( "unit", Ambiguate( characterName, "short" ) )

Reload your UI and see if that helps clique work.

The different values for Ambiguate are listed here. "short" appears that it would not work for cross-realm, so perhaps "all" is worth trying to accommodate both same and cross realm.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/API_Ambiguate
    that works great!!! and tried with chars on my server and not on my server.

now if i could find out why its jamba hangs so much and lags behind i would be super happy with it i tryed everything from resetting my config.wft to isboxer profile to remove every addon but jamba even changed the channel they talk on and it still does it :S

Quests say i handed then in up to 10mins ago. i just can not find a fix.

And not sure but auto group inving does not seem to want to work as of now.

I'm sure this would be added in the next version but currently I still want to check the amount of Apexis Crystal and Garrison Resources on my toons at a glance so I did the following:

- Open JambaToon.lua
    - Find the section "Currency Identifiers"
    - Pick two outdated currency and change their 3-digit numbers to 823 (which is Apexis Crystal) and 824 (which is Garrison Resources)

PS #1 I was too afraid to break things so I didn't change the name of currency
    PS #2 Seal of Tempered Fate is 994

Hope this helps.

Regarding Auto loot setting: Master looter.
    Jamba is setting the new master looter via CharacterName-RealmName, which is not an acceptable format for the /master command. If you manually type /master CharacterName-RealmName the client will redact it to CharacterName only, while you type it. Not sure how this is going to work with cross realm groups and same name characters.

My current work around is using IsBoxer to send the /master command with current slot character name only when I do group-leader/Jamba-master swaps. This requires two button pushes to set master looter due to the delay in changing the group leader.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

I cant seem to get the mini portraits in the jamba group box. I zoom and it creates space for them but no portrait.Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  29.0 KB

Hello,
    I seem to have problems getting my jamba-macros to work. I have two toons on the same realm, their names in the jamba-team section are listed in the format name-server. When I build macros for my team I have toon names in them in name-server format which seems to bug the macros out, as I get "Unknown unit" error every time I hit a macro with a character name. If I make a macro by myself with names written without the server, without using the #master# and #minion# tags, I do not encounter such problems, but the purpose of jamba-macros is lost.

Could you please look into it?