Close
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 141

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
    Hmm, item-bar keybinds don't seem to be working for me at all.
    hoping it's just my own set up.
    anyone seeing similar?
    Yarp, I goofed and put a "not" somewhere I shouldn't have. This has been removed now and with 6.0.2.3 you can use the key bindings with the item bar again.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

I keep getting random toons "offline" when importing from isboxer.... Even after reexport and restarting it doesn't fix... Any ideas, it only started since 6.0?

You can try what I've been doing for the last couple years: enable the "Assume all team members are online" option. (Might be worded differently...not at home to verify)

The only downside I see from that is a bit of spam in the chat window when you have one or more that are actually offline.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

fyi Jafula, the AdvancedLoot module has a bug - the Rare quality elements are all hooked up to BindPickup - looks like a copy/paste that missed getting updated. Easy fix

Added to your coffee fund - awesome addon I can't manage without.

On a different note, does anyone know why when I use interact with target to loot quest items from bodies (In WoW) I have to do it 3 times for all 5 to loot.. I have to press space bar to jump before I can retry or I get "item is busy message".. it's kinda annoying now

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post

On a different note, does anyone know why when I use interact with target to loot quest items from bodies (In WoW) I have to do it 3 times for all 5 to loot.. I have to press space bar to jump before I can retry or I get "item is busy message".. it's kinda annoying now
    I have yet to figure out what's wrong with that either, though my guess is that it's got to do with the server optimizations they did in 6.0. Pain in the virtual butt, especially on Timeless Isle.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post

I'm pretty sure it's a bug - the AdvancedLoot module has some code in place to try and handle that fyi, might help ya

Seems to be working fine for me today.. all 5 insta-looted quest items.. best thing ever!

when you have the always team offline setting the jamba team group never seems to show unless you go to the team and do move the team members up and down anyway round this?

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    when you have the always team offline setting the jamba team group never seems to show unless you go to the team and do move the team members up and down anyway round this?
    You mean the whole Team Display window? Or just parts of it?