Close
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 91 to 100 of 141

In 6.0.3.3, opening the quest log (actually pressing M for map, which shows the Jamba quest bar with it) and pressing the "Select" button on the Jamba quest bar throws an error:
    Code:
    Message: Interface\AddOns\Jamba-Quest\JambaQuest.lua:2149: attempt to index global 'QuestLogDetailScrollFrame' (a nil value)
    Time: 11/20/14 19:32:27
    Count: 1
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\Auctionator\AtrErrorInspector.lua:106: in function <Interface\AddOns\Auctionator\AtrErrorInspector.lua:51>
    (tail call): ?
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba-Quest\JambaQuest.lua:2149: in function `UpdateQuestLog'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba-Quest\JambaQuest.lua:2208: in function `DoSelectQuestLogEntry'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba-Quest\JambaQuest.lua:2340: in function `JambaOnCommandReceived'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaCore.lua:360: in function `OnCommandReceived'
    Interface\AddOns\Jamba\JambaCommunications.lua:427: in function `?'
    ...que\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147: in function <...que\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:4>
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:13: in function `?'
    ...que\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:92: in function `Fire'
    ...erface\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceComm-3.0\AceComm-3.0.lua:261: in function <...erface\AddOns\Jamba\Libs\AceComm-3.0\AceComm-3.0.lua:243>

Locals: <none>
    [edit] Same error when trying to abandon a quest.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

one of my toons just started not staying in the party, he will accept invites then auto leave immediately, any thoughts?

sorry hun but Clique is still not working on 3-3 :'(

Quote Originally Posted by tking544 View Post
    one of my toons just started not staying in the party, he will accept invites then auto leave immediately, any thoughts?
    Export the settings from a working toon and import the settings to the toon having problems.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Export the settings from a working toon and import the settings to the toon having problems.
    How do I export/import on jamba?

I'm using the current build of Jamba with the Advanced Loot option turned on. If I click interact-with-target more than once targeting a mob with this option on, it disconnects me on all my characters.

What gives?
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    I'm using the current build of Jamba with the Advanced Loot option turned on. If I click interact-with-target more than once targeting a mob with this option on, it disconnects me on all my characters.

What gives?
    Not sure if this is the real reason or the only reason. This happens to me too and it often happens when I collect quest item drop and the amount on corpse exceeds what I need. It seems Jamba intervenes and wants to loot everything and in fact you cannot. Then the server kicks me.

Heya:

One of my second group of five toons doesn't display all modules (just Jamba, Team, Quest, Macro, Profiles, and Advanced). All toons in my first group (including the toon on the account with the one with the problem) that made it to 100 do display all modules (Jamba, Team, Quest, Merchant, Interaction, Combat, Toon, Chat, Macro, Profiles, Advanced). I checked most of the other toons on that account and they share the problem. Automatic quest sharing and accepting, completing, etc. works fine as long as the "bad" toon is the leader, although Flight Path acceptance isn't automatic. I'm assuming there's a bad XML configuration file hiding somewhere that if I deleted it, the problem would sort itself out. I tried the reset profiles thing and it had no impact. If you could point me at what I should delete, I'll delete away.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonpareil View Post
    Heya:

One of my second group of five toons doesn't display all modules (just Jamba, Team, Quest, Macro, Profiles, and Advanced). All toons in my first group (including the toon on the account with the one with the problem) that made it to 100 do display all modules (Jamba, Team, Quest, Merchant, Interaction, Combat, Toon, Chat, Macro, Profiles, Advanced). I checked most of the other toons on that account and they share the problem. Automatic quest sharing and accepting, completing, etc. works fine as long as the "bad" toon is the leader, although Flight Path acceptance isn't automatic. I'm assuming there's a bad XML configuration file hiding somewhere that if I deleted it, the problem would sort itself out. I tried the reset profiles thing and it had no impact. If you could point me at what I should delete, I'll delete away.
    I went into WTF/Account/{AccountName}/{Server}/{Character}/AddOns.txt and saw that a bunch of Jamba stuff was disabled (as well as a few other minor addons I hadn't noticed). Easy to compare and constrast to the lvl 100 character on the same account with everything properly enabled. Logged in, /jamba, and saw all the modules. So, resolved (hopefully).

After upgrading to WoD I've had some problems with Jamba. Members of my team never auto accept group invites any longer. Also whenever I want to switch master it doesn't work automatically even though focus changes. I must instead every time open the Jamba interface and set the new master manually, otherwise auto follow after combat will have all chars follow the old master.

I've tried to reset the profile and reconfigured everything, but it still is the same.
    valle2000
    multiboxing WoW using hotkeynet and jamba addon