Close
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 111 to 120 of 141

Quick question. Can master be set in chat so I e.g. can put it in a macro?
    valle2000
    multiboxing WoW using hotkeynet and jamba addon

Quote Originally Posted by valle2000 View Post
    Quick question. Can master be set in chat so I e.g. can put it in a macro?
    Code:
    /jamba-team iammaster all
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

need help with the trainmakro was i can use with jamba, but it dont work, ich have change slaves do minion but nothing, pls help

MfG ALF

Known Problem ? Bonus Objectives aren't showing when Jamba is on (which is quite painful given that's the biggest xp afaik)
    5,8,10 boxing wow with Wow Open Box and MAMA, give them a try!
    (was 8 Boxing Wow with HotKeyNet and ISBoxer)
    Join many boxers playing Classic on US PvP Alliance: <Epic>@Blaumeux
    Was streaming on twitch.tv/MooreaTv

Quote Originally Posted by grunt45 View Post
    Hello,
    I seem to have problems getting my jamba-macros to work. I have two toons on the same realm, their names in the jamba-team section are listed in the format name-server. When I build macros for my team I have toon names in them in name-server format which seems to bug the macros out, as I get "Unknown unit" error every time I hit a macro with a character name. If I make a macro by myself with names written without the server, without using the #master# and #minion# tags, I do not encounter such problems, but the purpose of jamba-macros is lost.

Could you please look into it?
    Solution here: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/jam...ow-unit-error/

I want to start a discussion about the future of Jamba.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...uture-of-Jamba
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    I want to start a discussion about the future of Jamba.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...uture-of-Jamba
    First of all, i've been havin' a marvelous use of Jamba over the years and would like to thank you for that, and wish you the best of joy in the future!

I would also like to raise a question in regards to an issue that started when i recently started boxing again..
    The option under Quest completition to make it auto select best item and claim it aswell, does not seem to be working at all for me.

Is this due Warlords of Draenor?

Quote Originally Posted by moosejaw View Post
    Regarding Auto loot setting: Master looter.
    Jamba is setting the new master looter via CharacterName-RealmName, which is not an acceptable format for the /master command. If you manually type /master CharacterName-RealmName the client will redact it to CharacterName only, while you type it. Not sure how this is going to work with cross realm groups and same name characters.

My current work around is using IsBoxer to send the /master command with current slot character name only when I do group-leader/Jamba-master swaps. This requires two button pushes to set master looter due to the delay in changing the group leader.
    Ok, I worked on this a bit and I have a fix for setting master looter when you change master.
    Go to the Jamba folder and edit the JambaTeam.lua file.
    Find the following line:
    Code:
    SetLootMethod( desiredLootOption, GetMasterName(), 1 )
    Change this line to:
    Code:
    SetLootMethod( desiredLootOption, "player", 1 )
    The GetMasterName returns with Name-RealmName and the master loot command doesn't like that at all. When running our own groups we should be firing the Iammaster from the window/character that we want to be leader/master/master looter. Therefore simply using current window character name is all we need. If you are raid leader and need to assign master loot then you would need to turn off the auto loot settings in jamba.

This works great just like it did before realm name integration.

Edit: Using the current version of Jamba that is up on curse: release-6.0.3-3
    Last edited by moosejaw : 01-01-2015 at 03:35 PM
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

I have released a version of Jamba that does not have any of the newer cross realm support in it and has a few bug fixes for the item bar and quest watcher. This will probably be my last release.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Jafula,
    Thank you so much for your many years of support and hard work! It has been a pleasure using your addon and I wish you all the best!

I started using the new version of Jamba and none of the team members appear to be online even when they are, and I can't delete any names from the team list even when using the /jamba-team removeall command. Going to revert to the previous version, it was working great for me.