Close
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Showing results 61 to 68 of 68
  1. #61

    Default

    Mercuri amazing work here, I am understand and read the macros well. However I am extremely new to Multi boxing. I have been searching the links here as to how/where to BUILD/paste these macros.
    Perhaps I am just too excited about the whole or'deal and I am reading over what i need asap. But, if you have a link or better search query to point me into the right direction I am anxious to get this ball rolling.
    Rolling a gDruid and Dpriest currently. Just rolled up a pair gDruid + rSham with hotkeynet and was having a blast, got wind of isboxer, so I parked them at 66ish and intend to give this a whirl. From what i read I can basically create smart macros that know what HEALING or TANKING class I am, and it will then cast appropriately. I myself and not so much into RIADING or heroics. But I do love to level "Weird right?" and Pvp. So this will greatly fill the desire of one of those aspects.
    Can you guess which? lol

    Thank you again for the write up and your time.

  2. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emitchell109 View Post
    Mercuri amazing work here, I am understand and read the macros well. However I am extremely new to Multi boxing. I have been searching the links here as to how/where to BUILD/paste these macros.
    Perhaps I am just too excited about the whole or'deal and I am reading over what i need asap. But, if you have a link or better search query to point me into the right direction I am anxious to get this ball rolling.
    Rolling a gDruid and Dpriest currently. Just rolled up a pair gDruid + rSham with hotkeynet and was having a blast, got wind of isboxer, so I parked them at 66ish and intend to give this a whirl. From what i read I can basically create smart macros that know what HEALING or TANKING class I am, and it will then cast appropriately. I myself and not so much into RIADING or heroics. But I do love to level "Weird right?" and Pvp. So this will greatly fill the desire of one of those aspects.
    Can you guess which? lol

    Thank you again for the write up and your time.
    Noidea as well, its why I dont use them lol

    I did use merc's macro ages ago think was Cata or MOP cannot remember think cata when he had some kind of guide and how you add it into isboxer, but I have a new pc since then and never kept my old conf file, so I tend to use macros from wow lazy macro's instead.

    Also, if we do find, get a guide in how we add these in steps, will there be a macro for surv and bm ?

    Surv is still pretty decent, and BM is superior now, especially with 4 set.

    Finally found the post: http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/3...iboxing-Macros

    Was Cata, is that the same step macro thing you people are using now ?

    As in follow that guide in How to set this up in isboxer Then use the macros from this current Topic ???
    Last edited by Shania : 03-24-2015 at 06:58 AM

  3. #63

    Default

    The macros should be largely the same as Cata, with an additional ability here and there. The caveat is that some are more timing-dependent (e.g. the Balance Druid setups) and may need updates to remain competitive.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

  4. #64

    Default

    Maybe this will help.

    I am using ISBoxer and Variable Keymaps. In the Virtual Mapped Keys tab for a given Character, it should say Virtual Combat Key Map is now "Shaman Elemental Key Map", where "Shaman Elemental" is the name of a key map you have created.

    In my first post in this thread, I have some macros listed out as 1, 2, 3, etc for each class/spec. These are in-game macros you activate with the "Shaman Elemental" (or whatever) key map in ISBoxer.

    My Shaman Elemental Key Map in the first post says:

    Step 1: 1, 2, 4
    Step 2: 1, 2, 4, 3
    Step 3: 1, 2, 4

    Therefore, in the ISBoxer Shaman Elemental Key Map, I have set up three steps. The first sends key presses 1, 2, and 4 to the game. Those key presses activate the corresponding macros in game.

    The above description assumes a bit of knowledge about ISBoxer but should help. If it makes no sense to you, watch some of Mirai's videos and you should be going in short order.



    he advanced set up that allows you to have different
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

  5. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercurio View Post
    My Shaman Elemental Key Map in the first post says:

    Step 1: 1, 2, 4
    Step 2: 1, 2, 4, 3
    Step 3: 1, 2, 4
    First of all, thanks for these macros, guys - they [generally] are awesome

    Question - the Elem Shammy macro. Earth Shock is kinda tailing everyting else (being at the end the cast sequence of five LBs, plus that macro only gets hit only once every 3 steps) - is that intentional? For example your Hunter/Mage macros being at 100 dps theory mark leave my shammy at 70% when compared, is that normal too? I know shammy is not supposed to be a dps hero, but 70%?

  6. #66

    Default

    Hi Alex66,

    The use of Earth Shock is important to an Elemental Shaman. Earth Shock's relationship with Lightning Shield to get Fulmination is critical. It should only rarely be called or at the end of a macro because you want a build up via Improved Lightning Shield.

    I personally use two Elemental Shaman's in my ten boxing team. I have found they also typically lag behind my hunter's for example. (If macro'd properly the hunter will beat most classes) The percentage difference is usually a relationship based off my current Ivl and the dungeon bosses I am fighting.
    Last edited by CDNProdigy : 05-07-2015 at 04:47 PM

  7. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercurio View Post
    Arcane Mage

    Single and Multi-target

    Step 1: 1
    Step 2: 2
    Step 3: 3

    1:
    Code:
    /assist focus
    /stopmacro [channeling]
    /castsequence reset=5 Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Blast,Arcane Barrage
    2:
    Code:
    /assist focus
    /stopmacro [channeling]
    /cast [combat] Arcane Power
    /cast [combat] Supernova
    /use 13
    /use 14
    3:
    Code:
    /assist focus
    /stopmacro [channeling]
    /cast Arcane Missiles
    In step 1, will Arcane Barrage ever cast with a reset of 5?

  8. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sync00 View Post
    In step 1, will Arcane Barrage ever cast with a reset of 5?
    reset=5 means that the macro will reset if 5 seconds pass without it being pressed again, not 5 seconds from the time it's called for the first time. So as long as you keep pressing your DPS key, it will go through the whole castsequence.

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •