Close
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 68

Is it just me or has the complexity required for 6.X significantly decreased?
    Resto Shaman + 4 DK's, work in progress...
    ------------------
    Teezy/Jaqblaq @ Stormrage
    Emeritus Guardian and Keeper of the no focus manifesto.

Can you elaborate?
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

I just setup a mixed team just prior to 6.0.2, so far the steps outlined are less verbose. I know a lot of abilities were removed/"compacted" into others, so I suppose it's to be expected.
    Resto Shaman + 4 DK's, work in progress...
    ------------------
    Teezy/Jaqblaq @ Stormrage
    Emeritus Guardian and Keeper of the no focus manifesto.

Yeah i was so disappointed when i logged into my lowbie frost mage. Arcane explosion and evocation are now arcane only spells.
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Blog Entries

My macros all seem to work (well enough to not require rewriting) so far, but I haven't messed with any complex classes.

My multi-step ISBoxer macros for Monks and Hunters are still functional after the patch. I didn't have to change anything.

[edit] And the hunter macros need updating. I changed those before 6.0 to make a few things more responsive.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Blog Entries

Yeah I think mine will need updating, but they are so split out that having a few that do nothing isn't a problem. It will be a problem with more rotational classes I'm sure.

Do you guys think it would be best to keep this thread for posting macros/software set ups for dps/healing? i think it would make it easier for people to find what they might be looking for..and maybe move "discussion" of macros to a thread like the one i started? >> http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...cro-Discussion

Just a thought
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Blog Entries

I found this post, on the IS Boxer forums, to be quite interesting.
    http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6204
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Do you guys think it would be best to keep this thread for posting macros/software set ups for dps/healing? i think it would make it easier for people to find what they might be looking for..and maybe move "discussion" of macros to a thread like the one i started? >> http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...cro-Discussion

Just a thought
    After seeing what's what {I was waiting to see if there were any really major changes}, I'd figured a simple name change on the MoP Macros thread title and reusing it for WoD with the same setup as before - People post threads about their setups and can have the macros sorted there with a link to the original thread. I haven't done it yet because the actual expansion isn't live so we don't have the new level cap or new abilities for 100.

My only concern was about archiving the old macros, but there's not exactly a whole lot of macros that were even submitted last expansion. I'll probably just shunt them off to a different thread.

So, unless there's some sort of objection, once WoD goes live and we've got all our new abilities, I'll do some major renovations in there and archive the MoP macros so we can use it for WoD.
    Last edited by Khatovar : 10-18-2014 at 07:54 AM
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _