Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
    Blog Entries

Default Resto Druid Macros

Just wanted to check in and say that these still work. Use the glyph that makes lifebloom tick faster but not be refreshable. I've been breezing through the last couple of levels and hope to keep instance leveling this druid all the way to 100.

Isboxer version:

Step 1: Do not advance to the next step for at least 1.6 seconds

Code:
    /cast [@focus] Rejuvenation
    Step 2: Do not advance to the next step for at least 1.6 seconds. If you are below FON level just leave this step empty OR drop it completely and increase the time for the next step to 8.5
    Code:
    /cast Force of Nature
    Step 3: Do not advance to the next step for at least 6.8 seconds. (the druid will be standing around doing nothing during half this phase). Trigger all three macros.
    Code:
    /cast [@focus] ironbark
    Code:
    /castsequence [@focus] reset=combat lifebloom, swiftmend
    Code:
    /cast [@focus] Wild Growth

for dungeons I've also added

/castsequence reset=target moonfire, null
    and
    /cast [harm, combat] wrath

but mileage may vary. If you have mana problems scale back the wild growth by adding it to the swiftmend (once every 15 seconds, gated) castsequence.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to prep a prot pally and get back to dual boxing some dungeons.
    Last edited by MiRai : 01-15-2015 at 04:02 PM Reason: Formatting

Very nice! I haven't tried any healers besides priests so far, but I'm sure I should. Good to know that a reasonable macro sequence can be set up for resto druids.

Hmm... now I'd have to actually level up one of my level 90 druids... or more likely, more than one as part of a ten man team!
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

I want to do some of these step macros. I would love a youtube video of actually laying out the setup in isBoxer to ensure proper mixing of steps and macros.

Had to edit bc of reasons.. haha
    Last edited by emitchell109 : 08-17-2015 at 07:04 PM