Close
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 68

There's something I'm missing here. I don't quite get what you mean by the steps and the numbers since the way I keep thinking it works, means what is listed won't work.

By step, I'm assuming you mean a step in an isboxer mapped key. Is this wrong?
    And aren't there items in 1, 2, 3, 4, and 9 that invoke a global cool down?

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbeak View Post
    [Elemental Shaman]

Step 1: 0,1,9
    Step 2: 1,2,4
    Step 3: 1,3,4
    0 and 1 are both items that don't trigger a GCD
    But 2, 3, 4, and 9 all involve GCD's

So how does it work having more than 1 in a step?

If you tied that set of steps to a key and spammed that key what happens?
    Any interp I try to make results in a contradiction, so I'm confused

0 1 1 1 2 3 9 4 4?

0 1 (9 never gets run?) 1 2 (3 never gets run?)

Or is each step its own key?
    Or...
    sorry not sure what else

Is it just me or is a Destruction Warlock not very popular with boxing. (the Macros I could find are far below the mage DPS on the same dummy) ...
    anyone some good DPS Macros for a destro lock ?
    I don't suffer from Schizophrenia, I enjoy every moment of it !

Default null terminated cast sequence

Im trying to cast Tigereye Brew then Fists of Fury then force the game to null itself out for another 20 second then press nothing for 4 seconds to reset itself. It works great on the first Cycle but on the second cycle it casts Tigereye Brew two or three times before it casts Fists of Fury.

Fists of Fury is on 25 second cooldown

Code:
    DPS Map Key
    Reset to step 1 after 15 seconds
    Execute when pressed OR released
    |--> Step 1
         |--> Do mapped key "Fists of Fury" in keymap "WW Timing" (self)
    |--> Step 2
         |--> Do mapped key "Blackout Kick" in keymap "WW Timing" (self)
    |--> Step 3
         |--> Do mapped key "Jab" in keymap "WW Timing" (self)
    |--> Step 4
         |--> Do mapped key "Tigereye Brew" in keymap "WW Timing" (self)

Fists of Fury Timing
    |--> Step 1
         | Do not advance to the next step for at least 20 seconds                  
         |--> Do WoW macro "Fists of Fury" in "Quick Setup 41" (self)
    |--> Step 2
         | Do not advance to the next step for at least 4 seconds

/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=3 Tigereye Brew, Fists of Fury, null
    /startattack
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Just made a pretty significant update of the macros I put in page one of this thread. Now have fairly optimized macros for:
    Prot Pally
    Disc Priest
    Marks Hunter
    Ele Shaman
    Destro Warlock, and
    Arcane Mage

I am very happy with the Arcane Mage and Marks Hunter ones, decently happy with most of the others, but disappointed with the Ele Shaman one which I just can't seem to get good DPS out of.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurio View Post
    Just made a pretty significant update of the macros I put in page one of this thread. Now have fairly optimized macros for:
    Prot Pally
    Disc Priest
    Marks Hunter
    Ele Shaman
    Destro Warlock, and
    Arcane Mage

I am very happy with the Arcane Mage and Marks Hunter ones, decently happy with most of the others, but disappointed with the Ele Shaman one which I just can't seem to get good DPS out of.
    Apperciate the update Mercurio, this will definitely help once my guys get to 100.
    ..... s l o w l y getting there

First let me just say Thank You!! I have a prot pally, disc priest, 3x DestLock team so your updated macros were awesome. Granted the team isn't 90 yet (87's most of em) so I needed to go through and cruft out stuff I couldn't cast just yet that was causing lock ups, but it was still a great start!

I had a question and a quick correction. On the Prot Pally I didn't understand why on Step 3 you separated out the other casts like that? Isn't step 3 just a priority cast and so wouldn't it be the same thing if your Macro 3 was:

Code:
    /castsequence reset=9 Avenger's Shield, Sacred Shield, Avenger's Shield
    /cast [combat][player] Holy Prism
    /cast Holy Wrath
    /cast Hammer of Wrath
    /cast Consecration
    The correction was on the disc priest:

3:
    Code:
    /stopmacro [channeling][mod:shift]
    /castsequence    [target=target,harm,nodead][target=focustarget,harm,nodead][target=raid1target,harm,nodead][target=party1,harm,nodead] Holy Fire
    /use 13
    /use 14
    /cast Power Infusion
    /cast Archangel
    This macro needs to be fixed if your using the talents you have selected since Power Word: Solace replaces Holy Fire.

Prot Pally
    Disc Priest
    Marks Hunter
    Ele Shaman
    Destro Warlock, and
    Arcane Mage

awesome!!! thanks
    I don't suffer from Schizophrenia, I enjoy every moment of it !

Gideon,

Thanks for the comments.

On the Prot Pally, you are probably right. I could simplify that macro setup by using the code you suggested instead of multiple steps.

On on the Disc Priest, fortunately, the macro system is smart enough to auto-replace the Holy Fire with Solace if you have taken that talent. I left it as Holy Fire in case I ever switch out of the Solace talent - won't have to change the macro.

Quote Originally Posted by Gidaeon View Post
    First let me just say Thank You!! I have a prot pally, disc priest, 3x DestLock team so your updated macros were awesome. Granted the team isn't 90 yet (87's most of em) so I needed to go through and cruft out stuff I couldn't cast just yet that was causing lock ups, but it was still a great start!

I had a question and a quick correction. On the Prot Pally I didn't understand why on Step 3 you separated out the other casts like that? Isn't step 3 just a priority cast and so wouldn't it be the same thing if your Macro 3 was:

Code:
    /castsequence reset=9 Avenger's Shield, Sacred Shield, Avenger's Shield
    /cast [combat][player] Holy Prism
    /cast Holy Wrath
    /cast Hammer of Wrath
    /cast Consecration
    Ok tested by just having step 3 have multiple actions w/direct keybinds and it definitely does not do the same thing

OK, I'll leave it as is.

Let me know if you have any other improvements, though. Always looking to make these better.