Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default New Upper Blackrock Spire

Was it just me, seems like I didnt finish it, but the quest log thingy said I had??WoWScrnShot_101614_164531.jpg
    oh well, back to grinding panda dungeons.

That's interesting. I couldn't get into it last night. Said "You must be level 100 to enter this dungeon." It was the left portal right across from the low-level LBRS entrance.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    That's interesting. I couldn't get into it last night. Said "You must be level 100 to enter this dungeon." It was the left portal right across from the low-level LBRS entrance.
    I am pretty sure somewhere they said you can only queue to get into the level 90 UBRS since it is normally a level 100 dungeon and the level 90 version is only around for a limited time...i will see if i can find the quote
    Twin Druids at 110
    Twin everything else at 100

Skeezy - Grats on the completion. Any way you could write a quick tutorial or strategies used for the three bosses? I would appreciate it and probably others too. I'm failing horribly at this isntance.

If anyone else has some strategies, please post! Thanks.

-Kuro
    Paladin Tank - Bubbleshox
    Blood DKs - Deathshox, Warshox, Conquestshox, Famineshox
    <Clan of the Red Dragon> - Malygos - Alliance

what u do is this: i am 540+ ilvl on my team and don't have much difficulty with my mixed team, blood Dk,lock,hunter,shaman, resto druid

first boss - i sit all my toons exept tank on platform and dps when the shield phase starts i just use my tank and click the activated objects to shut doen the shield while my dps stay attacking the boss

seccond boss - spread out your team and kill boss adds first(dont get hit by their frontal cone) , interupt the boss when he is channeling his fixation (not when casting i have found) and remove the enrage he does (its a heal and i do it the same time as the interupt) i lust after i have killed adds, sometime below 50%(might be 30) he spawns pools below all characters, just don't stand in it.

3rd boss - you have to kill 2 waves of adds before he spawns but if you die after he spawns you don't have to kill the adds again. i stack for the adds and spread out for boss. do not tank the dragon facing your team its breath will eat through them. as for the boss when you kill the dragon(if you take to long he will jump off and you will have both) at around 50% boss hp a friendly dragon will help you do damage. only thing boss does is a charge someone on your team(if stacked it will hit all and knockback) adn there are spinning axe's on the ground that move i heal through them. lust when you need to.

p.s. if you are having trouble with adds CC them, the first room kill the flag grunts put down and focus the ones who activate cannons(don't think they can be tanked so they attack pary), adds after first boss or simple just don't stand in frontal cone and interupt or bust other adds, adds before 3rd boss can be difficult use the 2nd entrance and pull one group at a time around the corner( kill the one with elite in the name first, might not be neccisary but reduces team damage, it does a knockback so face teams back against a wall)

tundra22 - Thanks for the walkthrough, it helped a ton. I was able to complete it a few nights ago and it was actually fairly easy.

-Kuro
    Paladin Tank - Bubbleshox
    Blood DKs - Deathshox, Warshox, Conquestshox, Famineshox
    <Clan of the Red Dragon> - Malygos - Alliance

has anyone done the lvl100 version?

I just had a go at it, team is ~i603. got to ravenwing? (dragon) and he is hard. died a good 5 or 6 times, best I managed was got him to about 30%hp. I don't have good aoe and I cant clear the drake adds he spawns quick enough, the damage from him and them overwhelms me.
    need a rethink.

great instance though.
    the trash is hard too.

oh and that 'son of the beast' ! he played football with my guys, got him to about 5% but didn't beat him either.

had another go at this now my team is ~i610.
    Much easier. Those 7 ilevels definately make a difference.
    The dragon boss is still the trickiest, usually takes me 2-3 attempts, but all the other bosses are mostly first try kills.
    I would rate this as the easiest of the normals, for a boxer, using melee.

Quote Originally Posted by fightcow View Post
    had another go at this now my team is ~i610.
    Much easier. Those 7 ilevels definately make a difference.
    The dragon boss is still the trickiest, usually takes me 2-3 attempts, but all the other bosses are mostly first try kills.
    I would rate this as the easiest of the normals, for a boxer, using melee.
    Good.. i have to go get Millhouse! I have not even tried dungons yet..been so addicted to the garrison stuff. And prior to the ele dps buff.. i wasn't going to waste my time until i had some better dps on my team. But i am about to start 8)
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )