Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default /follow command WOD pvp - My tweet with Holinka

May be old news to some of you - still hearing from other friends that pve content may have the /follow command removed from the expansion. Can't seem to get an answer for PVE content.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Percocet10n1 View Post
    May be old news to some of you - still hearing from other friends that pve content may have the /follow command removed from the expansion. Can't seem to get an answer for PVE content.
    Do you have reason to believe that /follow will be removed once the expansion goes live besides your friends? What source do your friends have? Multiple people on this forum have been 2-5 boxing the beta for months.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Check the WoW forums - I'm not at my home pc right now - there was a couple of player chats about it last night.

Check the WoW forums - I'm not at my home pc right now - there was a couple of player chats about it last night.
    I'm not going to mindlessly search the WoW forums just to find some random people talking about how /follow was removed from the expansion. How many people in the general population of WoW already mistake us for botters? For hackers? For cheaters? Do you think that they might have attempted to create a false rumor? Do you think that they may have heard about Ashran and multiboxers and just wanted to twist it into something they wanted to hear?

It's fine to be concerned about such things, but the source of the rumor needs to be from somewhere more credible besides the general population of the World of Warcraft forums because follow still works everywhere it worked prior to patch 6.0.2 which is the expansion minus Draenor, so I'm guessing that everything should be just fine.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

why would they remove follow from pve stuff and i tested it "everywhere in beta" and as far as i know everywhere works but bg's and ashran.

if it was going to be removed it be removed by now.

and we know that's follow in ashran and nothing as of yet still says we can not go there just "we not supported there"
    Last edited by ebony : 10-15-2014 at 12:01 PM

Whatever guys - I had a legit question from what I read on the wow forums last night. Sorry my boss doesn't care for me to surf the blizz forums while I am work. I posted the answer I received via twitter and passed it on. Because it was a "rumor" and not put out by a dev or other blizz person's I wanted to get the real deal. I posted what I found, that is all. Like it, don't like it, I don't care.

Don't like the info, do your own research, don't slam me for trying to pass on what I have been reading about. Screw this forum.

Whatever guys - I had a legit question from what I read on the wow forums last night. Sorry my boss doesn't care for me to surf the blizz forums while I am work. I posted the answer I received via twitter and passed it on. Because it was a "rumor" and not put out by a dev or other blizz person's I wanted to get the real deal. I posted what I found, that is all. Like it, don't like it, I don't care.

Don't like the info, do your own research, don't slam me for trying to pass on what I have been reading about. Screw this forum.
    This is a message board and a place where people discuss things, but not everyone has to agree with what you have to say. When you claim something is going to happen or that you heard something somewhere, then the burden of proof is on you. You can't say "go search for it yourself" because only you know what you were reading when you read it and where you read it. The WoW forums have had at least a 200% increase in post volume in the past 24 hours because the new patch went live and everyone is complaining about something, so trying to find anything via search right now would be an incredible waste of time.

If follow was removed from the expansion don't you think we would have heard about it by now? Blizzard specifically removed follow from Ashran, but left it in the rest of the game? Why would they do that if they were going to remove it altogether? As I already stated, patch 6.0.2 is currently live on every realm, both US and EU, and follow still works everywhere it did before the patch was released -- If it didn't you'd have heard about it.

You posted on an already inflammatory topic with nothing but conjecture. Garbage from the rumor mill is nothing new and random people have been claiming the end is nigh for multiboxers since day 1. MiRai's question and ebony's experience in beta are valid and asking that they search out proof for something you claim to have heard somewhere in the abyss of the WoW forums really is asking too much.

Because I have no life and nothing better to do, I did search. I found zero blue posts having to do with multiboxing and about 6 that even mention multiboxing in the last week, none of which said anything different than we suck and should DIAF, as per usual. If you're going to post something as game-changing {literally} as this, you should come in with all your ducks in a row, otherwise you're only feeding rumors and riling up people for no reason.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

ill just leave this here. and call it BS