Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 20

Default WoD 6.0 Macro Discussion

So with the removal of the ,o,o,o,o,o macros, were left with old fashioned /castsequence and swap bar type macros. As well as software solutions. Its going to be interesting to see how we adjust to the new systems in WoD.

Does anyone in beta have any macros they would like to share that will work in WoD?
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I boxed just fine using regular macros for the last two expansions {since they removed the original comma sequences}. I don't think there's going to be much of a difference for most people since they just wait for someone else's macros and copypasta them.

Now if someone could just convince me the expansion isn't going to be a ginormous waste of money for PvE multiboxing, 'cuz damn I miss my girls.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Another nail in the multiboxer coffin.

I'm solo boxing now but I'd be super pissed if I was 5 boxing. What was once a simple WoW macro now has to be much more elaborate in isboxer. I think others that aren't as elaborate might be finished.

But in isBoxer you can manage it. Just add more conditions to your keypress and resets. Have it try different things at different steps, with timer conditions. That will work.

Still, feels like now it's stepping outside of the terms more than ever. Bleh.

Rated Arena Member

Well

I never understud why people like those 0,0,0,0,0 macros.
    Before I quit, I used the Mosg2 Manifesto way. Sure there are some classes that are difficult to macro that way, forexample mage.

But I highly recommend people to check that out, if you havn't already!
    Every multiboxers I showed it too, never looked back on 0,0,0,0,0 macros.

Good luck guys

Quote Originally Posted by Selz View Post
    Well

Before I quit, I used the Mosg2 Manifesto way. Sure there are some classes that are difficult to macro that way, forexample mage.

But I highly recommend people to check that out, if you havn't already!
    Every multiboxers I showed it too, never looked back on 0,0,0,0,0 macros.

Good luck guys

That method uses up a lot of action bar real estate. So if you had some conditionals on your master but you swapped around a lot so your master changed, it could get very crowded. That and delays weren't awesome with lazy macros but they were passable.

I had maybe 2 keys on the action bar to spare before 6.0. So now, adding each individual cooldown to its own keybind makes that load bigger, not smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by Selz View Post
    Not everyone is using ISBoxer.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    I boxed just fine using regular macros for the last two expansions {since they removed the original comma sequences}. I don't think there's going to be much of a difference for most people since they just wait for someone else's macros and copypasta them.

Now if someone could just convince me the expansion isn't going to be a ginormous waste of money for PvE multiboxing, 'cuz damn I miss my girls.

Pretty much everything here.
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Sounds like that's a mistake at this point!

Anyone who would like help converting a O,O,O system to like a pro in isboxer should hit up the chatroom and i'll try to help.

You don't need isboxer to do what they're talking about though it couldn't hurt if you were using it already.

Just use logitech software or synapse if razer to spam cast multiple keys on a single keystroke.

I've managed to convert most of my rotation over. Now I'm just working out conditionals. All in all though, my cooldowns stay down pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    I don't use ISBoxer and I never touched those 0,0 macros.

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    Sounds like that's a mistake at this point!
    Personal opinion. I'm perfectly happy with HotKeyNet and have been for years. I really wish people would stop with the "You're an idiot for not using ISBoxer" mentality. This site is for multiboxing not just multiboxing with ISBoxer, and talking **** about everything else out there is not cool. It puts new users off and is pretty insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMilitia View Post
    Just use logitech software or synapse if razer to spam cast multiple keys on a single keystroke.
    Be careful with this - I don't recall my Naga having the ability to send multiple keys without delays and adding delays becomes automation. Ditto with repeating keystrokes. Not specifically for you, but the disclaimer needs to be there for other people who might google their way in here.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _