Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 12 of 12

Quote Originally Posted by lamrith View Post
    Has anyone noticed a change in how the accounts work for dual boxing? Back the last time I dual boxed I could log in with the same bnet account on 2 machines without issue. I tried it tonight and it logged me out of the other computer?

I am looking to take advantage of the $5.00 sale and run a batch of toons to 85 with RAF on a new server.
    Nothing has changed with the login system, but you're not giving enough information.

If you're trying to use the launcher then you can't be logged into the same BNet account on multiple computers without the launcher kicking you out. If you're bypassing the launcher by launching the executable file directly and you're getting kicked out of one account it's because you're trying to log into the same sub-account twice... which you can't do.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Nothing has changed with the login system, but you're not giving enough information.

If you're trying to use the launcher then you can't be logged into the same BNet account on multiple computers without the launcher kicking you out. If you're bypassing the launcher by launching the executable file directly and you're getting kicked out of one account it's because you're trying to log into the same sub-account twice... which you can't do.
    I was using the launcher, but what I had noticed is that once the second machine was logged into the game the 1st machine I could not change servers. Tried again this AM and once in the game both machines are now running fine once both machines are fully in the game.

WOOT!