Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default Guide to 6.0.2 - Multiboxing Edition!

So with 6.0.2 this week i made a multiboxing edition guide, am going to go though a few changes that going to aimed at multiboxing.

New Character Models - this could make you system a lot worse then before i know from my pov it drops my fps a LOT good thing we can turn them off on the clones window in the settings tab.

Guild Changes
    - Guild levels? Gone! Most perks? Gone!, if you boxing guild never made it to 25 well it don't matter anymore. you can still get 250g for doing the guild challenges as a guild group (good stuff for us!)

Siege of Orgrimmar Changes - This is kinda cool as flex now gets added normal so you can walk in and not having to get the spec's you need. or even 10 players. or though it still be for 10 players.

Level 90 Upper Blackrock Spire - not sure if we going to beable to box this but its worth a try i know the 100 copy is hard.

Blasted Lands Quests
    - The Iron Horde have invaded the Blasted Lands and have a short quest line for you.

Stat Changes - The stat squish is finally here.

Item Changes - Reforging, Hit, Expertise, Dodge, Parry, all gone! going to make your boxing life's a lot easier!

Auction House Changes - The Alliance, Horde, and Neutral auction houses have all been merged.

Currency Changes
    - Justice and Valor? Gone! You can still buy most items (other than Heirlooms) for gold.
    wonted to add here this might make it a lot easyer to gear the last few items on your group.

Toy Box - The toy box is here to hold your novelty items and free up some bag space. this is Blind to Battle.net (email) so your clones get all the same items! I hope you got some trading card items!

Reagent Bank
    - More storage space for profession reagents has been added. Most also stack up to 200 now as well. this costs 100g i think?

Group Finder
    - The Raid Browser is gone and the much improved Group Finder is here. Very cool system not sure if boxers will be using it though. maybe to do the world bosses.

Arena Skirmishes - Proving that persistence pays off, the ongoing request for skirmishes has been granted. As the season is over all rated arena is on holiday. /follow still works here. and in skirmishes only in 2v2 or 3v3

Undelete Character Feature - You can now restore characters above level 50 forever. kinda good if you deleted a char you want back, blizzard are nolonger going to this as a ticket. am not sure if its on per account or per email the 30 day lock. i would think the 1st opt.

Server Responsiveness Improvements - The sever now processes events much faster, which should make gameplay feel even more responsive. i have seem this help the other clients pick stuff up faster.

LFG:

You can no longer Que for LFG unless you have the spec as a 2nd talent kinda sucks if play druid/pally and run them all with dps. but its not hard u can change spec when your inside the dungeon still.

Honor Rares i find out this don't drop honor anymore in 6.0.2 not checked the quests on the island of thunder to see if they still do honor. as you can buy all the conquest gear for honor.

macros
    If your using the 0,0,0,0,0,0 then its time to rethink as blizzard fixed this bug. did not see any other changes in the system there could be more.

i think i covered all the stuff that if life changing. anything to add replay!

have fun boxing in 6.0.2 i love some of the new stuff they added and can not wait to mass a lot more ingame!

oh ya Dark portal login screen!!!!!!
    Last edited by Vecter : 10-13-2014 at 01:47 PM

Reagent Bank- More storage space for profession reagents has been added. Most also stack up to 200 now as well. this costs 100g i think?

Also.. i believe you can make crafting items from anywhere and it will use the items from the bank..right? so no need to have them in your bags?
    Last edited by MiRai : 10-13-2014 at 06:06 PM Reason: Formatting
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Reagent Bank- More storage space for profession reagents has been added. Most also stack up to 200 now as well. this costs 100g i think?

Also.. i believe you can make crafting items from anywhere and it will use the items from the bank..right? so no need to have them in your bags?
    yep should work, it was on and off working on beta though am sure its been fixed by now,
    Last edited by MiRai : 10-13-2014 at 06:07 PM Reason: Formatting

With the talents pruned, are macro's going to be easier and better for boxers ?
    I am in the beta, but only single account, and have not used any macro's as of yet.

The "0,0,0,0,0"-macro thing was a bug?
    I used this since they removed /castrandom :

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Explosive Shot
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Arcane Shot
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Explosive Shot
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,Arcane Shot

.. so this won't work anymore then? :<
    Last edited by hyperjenn : 10-15-2014 at 02:21 AM

Quote Originally Posted by hyperjenn View Post

Correct
    I use bartender4 to create 4-5 action bars and use the old /swapactionbar method, seems pretty good so far.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperjenn View Post

yep its a bug this was a workaround after ,,,,,,,,,,

your adding a timmer to the in game marcio system.

Quick question about the toy box: Do individual characters have individual CD on each item? I would assume they do, but have not tested this.

In any case I love this addition as I have a bazillion toys on my druid that I never get to use due to always being in shapeshifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Wubsie View Post
    Quick question about the toy box: Do individual characters have individual CD on each item? I would assume they do, but have not tested this.

In any case I love this addition as I have a bazillion toys on my druid that I never get to use due to always being in shapeshifts.
    yes your "alts" can use them the same time as your mains, all items that change you to look like something else nolonger clears the buff it when u got into shapeshifts.

Has anyone noticed a change in how the accounts work for dual boxing? Back the last time I dual boxed I could log in with the same bnet account on 2 machines without issue. I tried it tonight and it logged me out of the other computer?

I am looking to take advantage of the $5.00 sale and run a batch of toons to 85 with RAF on a new server.