Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Warrior, 2 Mistweavers, 2 Hunters

So, I play with my kids and when we do dungeon runs, I multibox the Warrior and 2 Mistweavers.
    When they aren't playing, I of course run the whole group through LFD by myself.
    They are still in their 20s, but, this composition is a lot of fun as far as I've seen.

The Mistweavers DPS when they aren't healing. I'm running ISBoxer's VideFX for the healer click bars so it's extremely easy to heal so far.

Has anyone tried this composition at high levels?
    Any gotchas?

Thanks!
    Whisperwind - US - Alliance
    5x Human Death Knights - all level 120
    1x Human Paladin for LFD: 120
    Bleeding Hollow - US - Horde - [On the Bench currently]

5x Orc Death Knights - 1 x 90 + 4 x 60s
    1x Blood Elf Paladin: Level 67 - Healer for 5 man LFD

Blog Entries

I ran three mistweavers a hunter and a brewmaster through level 50 or so. As long as you are vigilent about chiwaves and hotting the tank you shouldn't need to do spot healing at all (you might want to drop your healing statue thing for boss fights). The only problems I ever had were on the MC boss in strat but that often gives me unexpected problems regardless of team comp. You can play a mistweaver at 90 with mostly fistweaving but its not the strongest class.

I will add that my mw did great dps (especially aoe dps) but I had full caster heirlooms on them, not sure if its nearly as easy in normal gear.

Awesome, thanks for the info! These are my first monks too, so I really know nothing about them.
    Yeah, the Baroness is annoying. I remember before if you had a pet out, she would mind control you, kill your pet then just stare at you for a bit.
    Whisperwind - US - Alliance
    5x Human Death Knights - all level 120
    1x Human Paladin for LFD: 120
    Bleeding Hollow - US - Horde - [On the Bench currently]

5x Orc Death Knights - 1 x 90 + 4 x 60s
    1x Blood Elf Paladin: Level 67 - Healer for 5 man LFD