Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default Getting gold to Bleeding Hollow. Anyone want to trade with Draka?

Well I have over 500k gold on Draka, and wanted to start up a team on Bleeding hollow to hang out with you guys.

1. I guess the approved method for transferring gold is to buy a battle pet on old server, then cage it on your new server and sell in AH. This was posted by a "green" not blue poster.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9052875433

2. Another method was to buy the bound to account Guild tabard for 250 gold, and sell them for 62.50 gold. Used to be bought for 100 gold so not very efficient method anymore.

3. And of course the paid method, doing a character or guild transfer and sending money and items with him.

The battle pet method is taking forever to work, and I want to get some quick gold to help my new team without spending on character transfers.

Is there anyone on Bleeding Hollow who is rich and wants to start a team on Draka where I am Rich? Exchanging gold this way seems quickest and has no fees.

You really can't beat $35 for a guild transfer if you want to bring over a large sum of gold to another server, but you could always save $10 and just go with a low-level throwaway character transfer for $25. Give a level 10 character enough Netherweave Bags (or Runecloth/Mooncloth bags since they're not BoE) for a new team and some miscellaneous crap to sell that will get you some starting capital.

That's just my two cents.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Blog Entries

Some people transfer choppers as well, as their price is consistent across servers.

I have 10 accounts all full with maximum number of characters from the last time I boosted. I suppose I shouldn't be starting any new teams anyways and just move them over from Draka.

I would go with the guild transfer, screw buying liquid items before an expac. Way to risky, IE Choppers price will drop because Horde get them free next expac.

Are you coming to BH horde or BH alliance?

Quote Originally Posted by MadMilitia View Post
    Are you coming to BH horde or BH alliance?
    Main team with the gold is Alliance on Draka, new team on BH is Horde. Will probably join up with the Multiboxing guild once I hit 90.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    I have 10 accounts all full with maximum number of characters from the last time I boosted. I suppose I shouldn't be starting any new teams anyways and just move them over from Draka.
    Sounds like you ought to go Alliance on Sargaras, if transferring a set of ten toons you'd save hundreds of dollars by not having to do faction transfers.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurio View Post
    Sounds like you ought to go Alliance on Sargaras, if transferring a set of ten toons you'd save hundreds of dollars by not having to do faction transfers.
    Oh not actually transferring that many, just sent one with gold and items to outfit the new team.

Seem to have fallen into a "funner to level a team then play full level team" trap.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Seem to have fallen into a "funner to level a team then play full level team" trap.
    Haha -- For me, this tends to be the case more often than not.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology