Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default RIFT 3.0: Nightmare Tide - October 8

nightmaretide.png

RIFT 3.0: Nightmare Tide will be released on October 8, 2014!
    This expansion received the Best in Show award at PAX earlier this month.

In the Nightmare Tide expansion, your multiboxing team can travel to the Plane of Water and explore three new zones, including new enemies and Nightmare Rifts. Aquatic mounts can be summoned to take you to cool new locations like sunken lairs. Your team can also battle through 6 new dungeons, plus test their skills in a Chronicle, Sliver, and Raid.

Power up your multiboxing team by leveling up to level 65! You can also gain new mastery abilities and increase your crafting skills with the expansion recipes. There will be new equipment to outfit your team, as well as new Equipment Slots.

Another feature that will be launching with Nightmare Tide is the new resource-gathering minigame within RIFT, called Minions. Your team members can collect minion cards and select adventure cards for your minions. Once your minions have completed their adventures, you get to keep the loot. Your collection of minions is shared by all of your characters on a server cluster, and the character that you have logged in when you claim the reward from a minion's adventure can affect what loot you receive.

There are a lot more features and content coming in Nightmare Tide! Read more details about the expansion here and more about the Minions minigame here.

What are you looking forward to the most in this upcoming expansion?

nightmareshark.jpg

the new souls sound interesting!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

What new souls? Says here there wont be any?

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...new-souls.html

The price for their Ultimate Nightmare Edition is a joke - totally not worth the money.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 09-29-2014 at 04:48 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    What new souls? Says here there wont be any?

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...new-souls.html

The price for their Ultimate Nightmare Edition is a joke - totally not worth the money.
    Maybe they are not new? but if you scroll down on this link http://www.riftgame.com/en/nightmare-tide/ ...it talks about 4 souls

edit: I guess they are new but not tied to the expansion.. somthing you can purchase from the store.
    Last edited by Lyonheart : 09-29-2014 at 08:35 AM

Well if i ever try Rift again, the Infusion edition gives you one free 60 boost...So catching up wont be so bad hehe! http://www.riftgame.com/en/nightmare...tors-editions/

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Yeah, $150 is a bit much for an expansion. Obviously there are lower price tiers, but I don't even think Blizzard would be able to pull off such a costly super-ultra special WoW expansion. It'd probably be smarter for Trion to break some of that stuff up and put it into their shop to sell since it's probably going to be difficult to convince people that they need such a costly expansion for what looks to be a lot of cosmetic items and I imagine they'd get more people to buy things like the mounts and what not who don't necessarily want the other crap that comes with it.

I think Trion sold a lot of the $150 founders packs for ArcheAge and they thought they might be able to sell some $150 expansions for RIFT. -_-
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology