Close
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 70 of 101

I just need bouncers in the C5, as a lot of ships come in at 80-100km and my curators optimal is only ~58km. In a C3, curators were the ideal compromise in a VNI.

Quote Originally Posted by gomeler View Post
    I just need bouncers in the C5, as a lot of ships come in at 80-100km and my curators optimal is only ~58km. In a C3, curators were the ideal compromise in a VNI.
    I presume you used gilas in the c5 instead of the VNIs? still a ways out before my batch of dudes joins up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobsalt View Post
    I presume you used gilas in the c5 instead of the VNIs? still a ways out before my batch of dudes joins up.
    M8, we had Vamp running c3 sites with only a handful of vexor navies and t1 logi in about a week from fresh trained characters.

There is no "ways out."

There's only prepared to take the plunge, or not.

We can help you get setup to be successful whenever YOU are prepared to come in, regardless of your SP level or experience - thats why we have the WH we do. EVERYONE can make isk or do something, regardless of SP or experience, you just need to be willing to give it a go and listen to advice.

Worst case, you can be like that one dude with 5 accts who I swear we got from here, but never says anything and loses silly exequror fits to lvl 4 missions in hisec.

We're hoping someday he'll say something in corp chat and be ready to move into the WH. :P

We can always hope :P.
    EVE IG : vampire Huunuras

I successfully boxed C5 sites with two T1 logistics. Provided you have a pre-link EHP of 40k, you'll be fine.

Don't get me wrong, it's stressful because of how quickly a ship will burn, but totally doable.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    I successfully boxed C5 sites with two T1 logistics. Provided you have a pre-link EHP of 40k, you'll be fine.

Don't get me wrong, it's stressful because of how quickly a ship will burn, but totally doable.
    What were your resists? I'm guessing 80% or above? Only way you can make T1 logi rep enough effective EHP/s to stay alive.

Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    M8, we had Vamp running c3 sites with only a handful of vexor navies and t1 logi in about a week from fresh trained characters.

There is no "ways out."

There's only prepared to take the plunge, or not.

We can help you get setup to be successful whenever YOU are prepared to come in, regardless of your SP level or experience - thats why we have the WH we do. EVERYONE can make isk or do something, regardless of SP or experience, you just need to be willing to give it a go and listen to advice.

Worst case, you can be like that one dude with 5 accts who I swear we got from here, but never says anything and loses silly exequror fits to lvl 4 missions in hisec.

We're hoping someday he'll say something in corp chat and be ready to move into the WH. :P
    Yeah Lords I know that, when I meant ready I meant "able to realistically plex the twelve accounts with something other than sweatshop slavery .

Well my Logi just began the train in Caldari Crusier 5 for a basilisk.
    EVE IG : vampire Huunuras

So, a little update for anyone wondering how the corp is doing:

We're fully moved in and secured in our WH, which is a c4 pulsar with c5 and c3 statics.

Everyone seems to be doing well, with POS's set up nicely, and ships moved in.

TheHamBurglar: about 7 combat ready for at least VNI, 1 loki booster Mainly Gallente skills ships, guns ect.

New Father: 6 combat alts, 1 month from flying 2 guardian/4 VNI ( +2 potential high sp ooc alts ) EU TZ to early/mid US

crayonbox: tentative 12 toons US TZ

Nolak Ataru: 8 dps 2 logi 1 OGB

Of the original list, those are the only ones who haven't joined yet for various reasons. We've also picked up a few other folks who weren't on the original list.

Corp is now over 83 people: http://evemaps.dotlan.net/corp/Everlasting_Vendetta.

We've been taking it slow, and getting everyone familiar with wspace and making isk. So far, the response seems incredibly positive with our resident low SP multiboxer, Vampire Huunuras, being able to run c3 sites for isk with characters packing ~7d of training.

We also have a random dude 5x box who joined corp and doesn't say anything ever, but he occasionally loses exequrors of questionable fitting to missions in hisec. We're not sure how to take this, but I'm letting him stay for now.

As far as pvp, things have been relatively slow, but today we made a concerted effort to form up a decent sized fleet just for the lulz since we had active c5 guys down the chain.

They ended up not fighting us, so we reinforced one of their pocos, and knocked down another NPC one: https://zkillboard.com/kill/41949513/

Doctrines are decently sorted, but we do need to work on being able to field numbers in our cheaper doctrines.

We're still definitely looking for more people - both multiboxers and single boxers interested in the wspace lifestyle who are willing to pvp. Again, SP is of no concern - you don't need to "be ready" or "wait til I have lots of SP" - all you need to do is be willing to listen to advice on what to train and how to run things.

PVP is looking to shape up more often soonish now that we're getting a rhythm (and I've finally sorted most of my isboxer issues) and I anticipate us starting our first invasion within the month - we have the numbers, and at least one other major wspace group is on board for it as well.

If you're looking to join and want to have a chance to make some isk and get acclimated in a peacetime environment, joining sooner rather than later is suggested - depending on how the first invasion goes, more will follow, with this being a regular thing for us to get lots of fights(seriously, as pointed out by the ppl whose hole we were in today - very few people want to fight a 30+ man fleet - but when you're getting invaded you have no choice).

Our first, last, and only blue will be unblued in ~24h when my last character that was in that corp leaves.

tl;dr - Still going strong, come join us for a chat in oatmeal.
    Last edited by MiRai : 10-23-2014 at 08:44 AM Reason: Formatting

stop pointing me out you fucker :P