Close
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 101

Default Who's up for a sleepover?

so from the latest threads and from a quick chat with lords i got the feel that there are multiple people either considering or have decided to try out this multiboxing corp thingie . Im up for it for sure and could be ready in Amarr in a few days with my ships when/if it goes down. For those who dont know what im talking about then Lord's Servant is trying to get together some multiboxers for a WH corp with focus on multiboxing pvp.

So i just wanted to know exactly who else will be joining so far so i/others can see how many are joining and what they are planning on bringing.

Update: VENIO. is now running and has a good base of members, we have already had a fights with multiple serious WH entities and are pretty active, lacking a bit in the mid-late US timezone but working on it. Join Oatmeal for more info and to hang out :-)
    Last edited by Alzuule : 11-04-2014 at 08:41 PM

Lord's Servant: Multiple dread pilots, carrier pilots, booster, and various assorted subcap chars +6 hurricane chars. ~15 at current count. More later.

Alzuule: 10 combat characters, 1 link alt, 1 logi/scout ( im also hoping to bring along some long time eve pals, they dont multibox ( yet ) but atleast one of them are looking into it )

TheHamBurglar ( unless you were planning on staying alone in that c4->c5/c3 ):
    Updated List.

We should focus out training to specific points.

I think for pvp training towards a t2 hurricane once you've got the other stuff sorted is a good thing.

For starters and PVE, VNIs can easily run the c3 static for newer guys. More experienced guys can run c5 sites, and tbh I bet with multiple multiboxers we could run c5 sites in even larger fleets, even with lower SP.

Ofc, multiboxers with plenty of characters could run c5 sites as well. Idea is also to hopefully get some pew through the c5 with other WH entities.

We can also use the c3 to get static low or nullsec entrances, and depending on where they are, go for some fun roams.

Ingame channel is Oatmeal, and ingame corp is "Everlasting Vendetta." - yes, the dot is included. Lucius Ornulf is CEO (ignore his bio, was from before I bought the char).

---

Everyone ideally needs to be able to have their own POS, or bunk up with a small group of others to split costs.

I can temporarily provide lodging for a limited number in my own POS so they can get sorted, but this is not permanent.

This is for security reasons - due to how messed up POS roles are, and to remove the chance of corp theft, everyone has their own POS and ONLY they have access to it.

The ONLY other exception is myself, who has CEO roles.

Noone will have the roles to take down POS, so noone's stuff can get stolen.

---

Single boxers can also ofc run c3 sites solo, or form fleets of their own, etc etc. We should have plenty of space and sites for everyone - just roll the static if you need more sites to run, but ensure everyone knows.

We can set all this stuff up if we can get enough people who're up for it.

sounds good lords, im training all combat characters to be flying the pvp arty cane atm which should be done for all but 2 in 20 days. After that im probably going to train them into lokis or ham legions for serious WH fights, atleast untill the day that i get all the shorter trains done on all of them so i can take the time to train into sleipnirs ( darn ccp changing the skill req for command ships ).

Also i posted a thread on the ISboxer forum in case there was anyone there who would be interested but isnt registered here http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6166 hope you dont mind :P

Update: Hey lord's, got a friend of mine thats getting into multiboxing, he wants to bring all his characters which is 8, 6 of them are pretty new alts which are going to join. The last 2 are his mains which he wants to stay in the corp they are in ( snuffbox ), would it be possible to have those 2 set blue so he can join fleets and what not?
    Last edited by Alzuule : 09-25-2014 at 12:10 PM

We've got a few guys in Oatmeal right now, looks like we're gonna be doing this.

Join us in channel "Oatmeal" or post here.

Everlasting Vendetta. is the CORP, not another channel.

I might be interested in this. I had intentions of bringing my multibox army into my main's corp to act as DPS backup when we get blobbed, but this could be a lot of fun.

Where would we be living?

Would we be blue with anyone?

What TZ are most people? I'm USTZ.

I'd be able to bring 5x VNI/domi pilots, 2x basi pilots, 1x loki/tengu/broadsword(my cloaky scout), 1x tengu(my cloaky salvager). I play a couple nights a week, but I prioritize pvp on my main. That could change though if we routinely get gudfights.

Where would we be living?

Wspace primarily, in our own cushy WH with plenty of space and towers for everyone.

We would also be doing suicide ganking in hisec for fun/profit, and the occasional low/null roam.

Would we be blue with anyone?

No, except perhaps temp if something comes up.

What TZ are most people?

USTZ it seems, I'm USTZ. We can do euro too, I play in that as well.

My priority is PVP as well - I want us to have fun pvping. We can definitely get a fight at least every other day I hope - if we have lots of people running c5 sites, we can roll the hole pretty often to get new sites - also pvp.

Yea i'm down, the c3 i went through had their corp log in and roll the HS static so i was stuck in khanid so I couldn't get the logistics train rolling in time. I have about 7 combat ready for at least VNI, 1 loki booster Mainly Gallente skills ships, guns ect.
    Last edited by MiRai : 09-26-2014 at 10:16 AM Reason: Formatting
    Currently Playing: Spreadsheets Online
    Checkout Eve Online
    Links to Eve Online Multiboxing Info Dual-Boxing.com, Isboxer, /r/Eve and /r/Evemultiboxing

Quote Originally Posted by TheHamburglar View Post
    Yea i'm down, the c3 i went through had their corp log in and roll the HS static so i was stuck in khanid so I couldn't get the logistics train rolling in time. I have about 7 combat ready for at least VNI, 1 loki booster Mainly Gallente skills ships, guns ect.
    U still have a c4 c3/c5?

If we can move into that one, then we can start tehre until we find a c4pulsar.

Anyone who needs ts3 evemail lords ingame with your forum name.

Join Oatmeal.
    Last edited by MiRai : 09-26-2014 at 10:17 AM Reason: Formatting

Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    U still have a c4 c3/c5?

If we can move into that one, then we can start tehre until we find a c4pulsar.

Anyone who needs ts3 evemail lords ingame with your forum name.

Join Oatmeal.
    No I went searching for another route, found a c5 w C5 static cataclysmic
    Checkout Eve Online
    Links to Eve Online Multiboxing Info Dual-Boxing.com, Isboxer, /r/Eve and /r/Evemultiboxing

Alright tonight were looking at J145424 and J221855 so far. I still have a few more to check out.
    Checkout Eve Online