Close
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Showing results 71 to 80 of 101

Whelp I was trying to buy an Alliance but they guy stopped responding once I brought in a third party. Been playing Shadow of Mordor while waiting on a couple dps characters to get shields and sentrys to at least get close to the others, and playing market games before the patch hits
    Currently Playing: Spreadsheets Online
    Checkout Eve Online
    Links to Eve Online Multiboxing Info Dual-Boxing.com, Isboxer, /r/Eve and /r/Evemultiboxing

We're still definitely looking for more people - both multiboxers and single boxers interested in the wspace lifestyle who are willing to pvp. Again, SP is of no concern - you don't need to "be ready" or "wait til I have lots of SP" - all you need to do is be willing to listen to advice on what to train and how to run things.
    I'll join your corporation! I'll look for you when I am online and also back from a business trip.

All of you are more than welcome to tell me what to do and what to train for PvP. (I've got no clue and would save me 4,000 hours of research)

I'm in
    It might take a little while before I've sorted out wrapping up my corp's POS(in a C3 atm) need to get the guys to shift their crap out of it.

But once that's done I'm up for moving, I've been frustrated with the lack of sites in our C3->LS for a while.

Is there anyone doing PI in the WH atm? one of my corpmates has just maxed out his PI skills and will probably continue playing.

Not sure if anyone else is doing PI, but I plan on tackling multiboxing PI this weekend. Or, at least, finding out if it is feasible.

It is feasable. I run PI in a C2 and make nice ISK off it for fuck all input. Depending how things go after this expansion I may come and join you with my 9 accounts.

Hello! for pvp train gilas/myrmidons and hurricane for multiboxers and something that can tackle real good with a heavy shield tank for singleboxers is what need the most atm. Today we had 2 pvp fights with without losses but with few kills due to lack of tackle. No one is doing PI so far afaik and the WH isnt all that great for it but i believe tax is going to be set real low to make it viable for those who want to, and the c3 makes it alot easier to get a highsec exit to haul to.

Join Oatmeal if you have any questions and/or wanna hang out :P

Quote Originally Posted by Alzuule View Post
    Hello! for pvp train gilas/myrmidons and hurricane for multiboxers and something that can tackle real good with a heavy shield tank for singleboxers is what need the most atm. Today we had 2 pvp fights with without losses but with few kills due to lack of tackle. No one is doing PI so far afaik and the WH isnt all that great for it but i believe tax is going to be set real low to make it viable for those who want to, and the c3 makes it alot easier to get a highsec exit to haul to.

Join Oatmeal if you have any questions and/or wanna hang out :P
    This, and here's the BR I wrote for FHC about those fights.

Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    So, just got 2 dunkastic fights in the same WH, against 2 different groups.

First one was us (VENIO) vs Arctic Light. They brought the standard armor t3 fleet, and triage. I was slightly worried because our numbers were slighty low, and with triage I didn't think we're be able to break anything.

Luckily, we were in a black hole. I started off by blapping one of their Phobos, and then started pulling range. Their t3s chased us, but thru lots of target swapping I was able to blap one of their proteus.

As we continued to pull range, I firewalled their drones, and we were lucky enough to have another proteus chase us out of rep range - he got shredded quickly.

Eventually, they got smart and parked on their WH back and started shooting my drones. I was still able to kill things - except they jumped back thru the WH before they died. I took a zealot, lachesis, and sevearl t3s into deep hull this way.

They ended up realizing they couldn't break us, and the reinforcements I'd been pinging for showed up - another ~15 gilas and basis.

We gf'd in local and they took their remaining t3s and archon thru the hole.

Screenshot During Fight:
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

BR:
    https://zkillboard.com/related/31002483/201410281500/

Second fight, we had rolled the arctic light hole after they left (it was crit) and I was running sites.

Snails and Frogs started poking around with t3s and some stuff, so I figured I'd bait them out. I continued running sites, and after I was abt ready to give up on baiting them, a sabre landed on me and bubbled up.

A t3 gang began landing, one MUCH larger than I'd anticipated with multiple guardians. I called for the rest of the guys to warp to me, and we dropped the rest of the gilas + RR in on me(I burned in direction of our hole, so they landed on me at 0 at edge of bubble).

Before my gang landed, their dps was so high they were breaking my basilisk's rep, even with overheated hardeners AND reppers AND max vulture links. Luckily, reps landed right as I began to break half armor on one basi, and things evened out.

Once reps evened out, I was able to focus on calling targets and applying dps. Initially we only had a few gilas on field due to me expecting your average ~10 people. I wasn't able to count how many they had, but thru lots of target switching I was able to burn down a proteus. They had surprisingly stronk reps on the guardians as well, but thru more superior target switching and FCing, we were able to begin breaking things before their reps could cycle (lol subpar armor, shieldreps masterrace). They saw the writing on the wall, and were able to pull range and bail.

GF

No screenshots or w/e, was ultra busy trying to ensure my basilisk survived.

0 losses, 2 kills:

https://zkillboard.com/related/31002483/201410281700/

All in all, a nice day of GFs (altho sadly not a huge amt of kills) with some other wspace pvp entities, and a good way to get on track and show people what we're (VENIO) is capable of.
    I also want to add - our tengu pilot was fucking awesome. Mad props to toad enders - absolutely mad both those fights for us.

Well we had one loss, but that was my logi in a ospray dieing to rats after the fight :P. Other than that I can say flying with VENIO. is the most fine I have had in a long time !
    EVE IG : vampire Huunuras

I'm seriously tempted to just get my main out to you while I wait to wrap up my old corp's POS.

I finished training so I can fly HICs last week, and I'm dying to use them

Yes we need Tackle, one of our problems with that second fight was that we could not lay points on everyone. Those pimped Guardians where really fast and the only ships with points where our mains and they only had disrupters on.
    EVE IG : vampire Huunuras