Close
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 101

My first few WH fights went a bit like this, although I whelped a fleet of Gilas completely once, and I have come out on top a couple of times, but both I seemed to have the same excitement and panic mix you had. It's what kept me playing EVE.

Battle report?

Good job handling the scenario considering the situation could of gone very bad. Overall it seems you got some good experience and will make changes to your layout which we can learn from.

hehe well the number 1 thing i need to improve is how i get my logi to relock everything after being jammed... so far its just been watchlist where i quickly tabbed to logi to do it but today i started setting up for using broadcasts which should be alot better when jams are a thing and especially if i need to rep more then i can have locked at one time. And of course i need to not be in my pve ships when doing pvp. And preferably have a offensive mod on all characters to make drones go forth.

Thing with battlereport is that some kills were on one side of the WH while others were at the other side so there wont be a smooth battlereport like you see in kspace.

https://zkillboard.com/related/31001...6561%22%5D%7D/

Ignore the 2 killmails of those electric church, not sure who they are or where they died but its unrelated however i cant remove them.

The other basi died on the flip side of the hole, which is where the vexor died too.
    Last edited by Alzuule : 10-06-2014 at 03:54 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Alzuule View Post
    hehe well the number 1 thing i need to improve is how i get my logi to relock everything after being jammed... so far its just been watchlist where i quickly tabbed to logi to do it but today i started setting up for using broadcasts which should be alot better when jams are a thing and especially if i need to rep more then i can have locked at one time. And of course i need to not be in my pve ships when doing pvp. And preferably have a offensive mod on all characters to make drones go forth.

Thing with battlereport is that some kills were on one side of the WH while others were at the other side so there wont be a smooth battlereport like you see in kspace.

https://zkillboard.com/related/31001...6561%22%5D%7D/

Ignore the 2 killmails of those electric church, not sure who they are or where they died but its unrelated however i cant remove them.

The other basi died on the flip side of the hole, which is where the vexor died too.
    You dont actually need a weapon mod as that can gimp your fit. If they are locked (which you would need to do anyways to use weaponry, just press f and have it broadcast to all clients the drones will attack whatever they are focused on. I usually use drone assist myself though.

If anyone is thinking of getting new toons into wormholes I would recommend it. I am making about 200 mill in a evenings work, from my new accounts.

I started running sites with 5 VNI alts, my 30 mill sp main in a VNI and 2 ospreys. The toons where only 8 days old when I first completed a site.
    EVE IG : vampire Huunuras

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamite874 View Post
    I am making about 200 mill in a evenings work,
    Give us some context, though... how many accounts in how many hours?
    Looks like 8 accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by moog View Post
    Give us some context, though... how many accounts in how many hours?
    Looks like 8 accounts?
    8 accounts, each with <1m sp (by far).

Show me where else you can make 200m in an hour or so with that many accounts in less than a week?

5 DPS (VNI) + 2 LOGI (OSPRAY) + Main (VNI)
    8 Days old when I first started, now around 16 days old and I can pull around 200m an hour if there are enough c3 sites. This is without salvaging, only looting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamite874 View Post
    5 DPS (VNI) + 2 LOGI (OSPRAY) + Main (VNI)
    8 Days old when I first started, now around 16 days old and I can pull around 200m an hour if there are enough c3 sites. This is without salvaging, only looting.
    That's doing pretty good for how young they are. My guys are at 4.3-4.4m SP with 5x DPS + 2x LOGI and in a C3 I'm pulling ~450m/hr tops, usually 400m/hr average. Last night in a C5 I was managing ~600m/hr but I direly needed Bouncers, spent so much time chasing battleships with low dps valks.

Well mine can all pull off curators in a hour .