Close
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Showing results 81 to 90 of 101

The two things I DEFINITELY srp right now are our RR ships, and any proper tackle/ewar ships (neut geddons etc).

Fly rr ships, awesome tackle ships, or other utility ships and it's cheaper for you to do so.

Also, we're being properly rebalanced so Wspace will vastly out-earn incursions finally, rather than just being near equivalent:
    http://community.eveonline.com/news/...eeper-salvage/

tl;dr it seems that c3 sites will get another 15m blue loot per site on top of the current 30m which i'd estimate to probably be near a 30% buff to income from c3 sites which are soloable and easily multiboxed.

So now is the perfect time to join us in VENIO. with your character team ( or just a single well trained character ) if you arent running c5 sites already

Quote Originally Posted by giryan View Post
    I'm seriously tempted to just get my main out to you while I wait to wrap up my old corp's POS.

I finished training so I can fly HICs last week, and I'm dying to use them
    Plsssss.

We need hictor pilots badly. We dunk shit incredibly hard, but then they run away, and we get less kills.

If we could run 3-4 HICtors per fleet with a healthy sprinkling of web lokis we'd be in good shape tbh.

We need more of the following:

-tengu pilots
    -loki pilots
    -armageddon/bhaalgorn pilots
    -barghest pilots
    -onyx/broadsword pilots
    -lachesis/arazu pilots

We don't have any official SRP yet, but the corp wallet exists to be spent. I can guarantee that SRP is prioritized for the above shiptypes, and not necessarily dps ships.

We need these BADLY!

Join today!

So today has been a interesting one. First we incapacitated all the modules on a SCUM pos to try and get a ransom, when that failed Lords and Aluzule just ran all of their sites :P.

Then we had a engagement with a Astero shooting someones MTU's which was quite fun as we had to hunt him down . https://zkillboard.com/br/12729/

Finally when scanning I found a C5 with the hostile alliance [HOLE] living inside. I got tackled by a sabe in an cov ops and Toad came to my rescue in a Legion who was promptly stranded inside of the hole when a sizeable T3 / T2 cruiser gang came after him.

As Lord says we need more people, be that singleboxers or multiboxers, if you want to have fun in wh and be able to take almost all of the fights we ever receive then you can find us in "Oatmeal".

Vamps
    EVE IG : vampire Huunuras

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamite874 View Post
    So today has been a interesting one. First we incapacitated all the modules on a SCUM pos to try and get a ransom, when that failed Lords and Aluzule just ran all of their sites :P.

Then we had a engagement with a Astero shooting someones MTU's which was quite fun as we had to hunt him down . https://zkillboard.com/br/12729/

Finally when scanning I found a C5 with the hostile alliance [HOLE] living inside. I got tackled by a sabe in an cov ops and Toad came to my rescue in a Legion who was promptly stranded inside of the hole when a sizeable T3 / T2 cruiser gang came after him.

As Lord says we need more people, be that singleboxers or multiboxers, if you want to have fun in wh and be able to take almost all of the fights we ever receive then you can find us in "Oatmeal".

Vamps
    This. Only reason we didn't wreck them was because I had left to go to college for a few classes.

I'm back now and ofc they're inactive.

We can pull incredibly impressive numbers in excess of most wspace groups (we had almost 50 characters in fleet earlier today) already, but we need to polish our comps with more utility ships - like the ones I listed above. It doesn't matter how badly we can steamroll the opposition when we can't hold them down. The snails and frogs fight had almost 2b in kills from just 2 ships. If we had been able to hold their entire ~20man gang, we very well could've killed a supercarriers worth of very expensive internet spaceships.

So far, whenever I've been online since sorting my multiboxing setup, there hasn't been a fight we couldn't take.

Our USTZ is slightly weaker than our EUTZ atm - we need to work on numbers there, but we can still field appreciable numbers, just can't take on the bigger groups atm.

Come by and join us in "oatmeal" ingame for a chat.

Default Lazerhawls Brawl

Since Lords has not posted it yet :P.

Here is a BR, written by Lords on the engagement we had last night.

So, after SSC were complete pussies this morning, a real wspace pvp corp decided to give us a call.

I had been chilling irl with my roommates, and came back to a pile of pokes on my TS.

Something about a moros and pvp.

So, I hop back on and see what's happening to be greeted by a flurry of "LAZERHAWKS IN CHAIN!"

I'm invited to a chat with some LZHX guys by one of my members, and it seems they're looking for pew. Like any good pvp group would(*cough cough*), I happily oblige and say give us a minute or so to form up.

We rapidly form up a ~30m fleet (bit late TZ, but its a saturday and we've got a lot of guys still around, so we get decent numbers) and prepare to get a nice brawl.

I send a scout thru our hole to see whats going on, but said scout doesn't see anything at all. I tell everyone to get ready, and ask the LZHX guys where they are. They respond "brt."

I warp our fleet to the hole, and suspecting them suspecting a drone fleet, I take precautions - we're packing Lord's Servant in a neut curse, Gunner in a neuting geddon, and I tell our boxers to ensure that gilas can trigger off of 3 different ships in our fleet.

This last bit would prove to be our undoing, and ultimately, cost us the fight.

We jump in, and LZHX is sitting there all setup and pretty. Despite decloaking my vulture first, when I decloak the rest of the fleet, they instantly primary Lord's Servant (not very nice) in the curse.

My curse, due to just jumping in, is out of range of our RR, and unfortunately is blapped in very rapid order.

Everything else gets in rep range tho, and I order drones to assist up. At this point, things go slightly wrong for us.

I begin triggering onto various legions (yeah, legions in shield fleet) and notice that they're not taking much damage at all. In the meantime, we're apparently bleeding navy vexors (pilot didn't have gilas yet) which are instapopping and getting neuted by Legions, while we're not breaking anything due to their 6 or 7 basilisks.

I quickly tap through my gilas, and notice that only half of them are triggering, with some kind of bug having half my drone assist menus open without being assist to boge. I double check with everyone else, and tell everyone to ensure their drones are triggering properly.

I begin manually fixing this, and lose a gila while I'm tabbed out doing this. With things mostly fixed, our triggering is now doing the proper dps, and I'm able to begin dropping things to 10-20% shields before they begin pulling reps. I swap a bit more, and am able to shred a legion in very rapid order.

Reps begin stabilizing a tiny bit, but we're still having problems with them being able to pull reps. Their basis are luckily (for them) 40 off surrounded by a Rokh and Typhoon keeping them alive, so I'm unable to remove them. Our geddon gets killed by alpha and is unable to neut out their firewall protecting their basilisks.

Reps are still holding somewhat well on the tanked gilas and other tanked stuff on field, but we're really unable to field the dps to kill what they have on field. I rapidly swap thru targets, and even though several hit armor or even hull, I'm unable to break anything conclusively. Thru some more swapping, and what I can only assume was a piss-poor late broadcast, we're able to kill a loki.

With that, we're not breaking their dps, and I've lost a drone or two from errant smartbombing - and due to that same technical issue with isboxer, I'm unable to properly reassist drones.

I give the call to bail, and we lose a few more ships on the other side of the hole.

Overall, mad props to LZHX for bringing it - always good to have more pvp groups in wspace willing to brawl and not be pussies.

BR:

https://venio.zkillboard.com/br/12929/

Things that lost us the fight:

-Isboxer issue with drones assisting. Lack of dps until half of it was dead anyways. :P
    -Jumped into them, few things had issues on reapproach with reps.
    -Some of the fits weren't exactly right. This was a big factor in our reps not holding as well as they should've.

Things to change:

-Do more proofing for multiple triggers in isboxer before trying to do it live. Having 50% or more of dps doing nothing definitely cost us the most in that fight.
    -Ensure ships are fit as dictated by corp fittings. Tank is VERY important. We had too many active hardeners, and I made a poor decision in allowing the vexor navies.
    -Do some thinking/proofing on range of reps/time to rep on jumpin, or consider how we engage in future.

Things that went well:

-Their firewall was useless beyond stopping us from alphaing basis through effective battlefield perception by myself.
    -Ewar was entirely ineffective against fleet as predicted, only effect was neuting off active hardeners of their primaries. This was a fitting issue, not a hostile ewar issue.
    -Logi ships/setup performed very well. Just need to tweak a few things and ensure rest of fleet is tanked well enough.

Other than that, lots of fun all around, and glad to be getting more GFs with the bigger groups now.

Hopefully we'll meet more groups willing to pew, and less that whimper softly in their control towers when we come knocking.

Very GF LZHX, let's do it again soon!
    Would just like to add that we all very much enjoyed the fight and we intended to have many more fights like this .
    EVE IG : vampire Huunuras

Lords calling SSC pussies; Noted.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

hot drop inc :P

also mosg, your sig reminds me of a quote somewhere
    "sarcasm is the lowest form of wit" or something like that. haha

dem be fight'n words!
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.