Close
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 101

It's a thought, but most of that info is already in the public domain.

PVP activity is easily measurable by the killboard.
    Purpose is obviously pvp.
    We're not strictly for multiboxers, we've got at least 2 non-boxers already in corp, with another likely on the way.

Date it was conceived is relatively easy to see based on http://evemaps.dotlan.net/corp/Everlasting_Vendetta. (just look for the membership spike).

Things are always going great, and I fraps almost all my pvp(and make videos of the good stuff) so that combined with killboard stats should show most of our fights.

Not quite sure what purpose it would serve, beyond compiling all info in an easy to see place (which I could do by linking the other stuff in corp MOTD if I wanted).

This thread also does some of that.

Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    It's a thought, but most of that info is already in the public domain.

PVP activity is easily measurable by the killboard.
    Purpose is obviously pvp.
    We're not strictly for multiboxers, we've got at least 2 non-boxers already in corp, with another likely on the way.

Date it was conceived is relatively easy to see based on http://evemaps.dotlan.net/corp/Everlasting_Vendetta. (just look for the membership spike).

Things are always going great, and I fraps almost all my pvp(and make videos of the good stuff) so that combined with killboard stats should show most of our fights.

Not quite sure what purpose it would serve, beyond compiling all info in an easy to see place (which I could do by linking the other stuff in corp MOTD if I wanted).

This thread also does some of that.
    Like I mentioned would be neat idea but not necessary.

Wspace heating up.

Shit is going down - look at all the capital fights happening this month. Where are they? Wspace.

Come with us, and we can show up and 3rd party these things in a gilablob.

Not to mention we'll be able to force project anywhere in eve post patch given how awesome WHs are-- they move us around the galaxy without jump fatigue!

BREAKING NEWS!

http://failheap-challenge.com/showth...53#post1179753

http://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments..._for_carthage/
    Last edited by LordsServant : 10-02-2014 at 10:25 PM

rename corp to suddenly reavers and ill join.

because thats what wh corps will be.

I brought my griffins and vigil to Carthage for the shits n giggles with SSC. The only entrance was a frigate hole? ok... I can't fly bombers on active characters... LOL

Today i accitentionaly got myself into some pvp, it didnt go as well as it could have but it certainly turned out better then i expected when it would when it started.

we were sitting on TS, i had just logged on after a based nap and lords had just left for work, its just me, gunner jordan ( a singleboxer that joined ) and vamp.

Vamp goes "theres a proteus after me in the c4"
    >I hurry up and log in my pve gang consisting of 8 gilas and 2 basis to try and safe him, its only 1 proteus what could really go wrong?

>I hurry a bit too much and my main character ends up being in a helios when i fleet warp to the static, np its just one proteus i wont need to assist drones cause there will be only 1 target ( rest of my gilas have no active mods apart from DCU ). Gunner follows in a shield geddon.

>I get to the c4 which is open into our static c3, jump through and find about 7 t3 cruisers, a vexor, a phobos and a falcon sitting there waiting.

>I realise i dont have watclist set up for logi and some of their mods are still misplaced and that my main doesnt have anything to use for drone assist.

> I figure i might as well try, so i launch drones and throw them at the cexor which is pretty much 2 volleyed by the 7 gilas hammerheads. After which i try to take down a proteus which warps away in hull, then a legion which jumps, i realise logi is just sitting doing nothing and the armageddon is getting pummeled hard by them

> I try and get watchlist running while telling the armageddon to go jump through which it managed to do in low hull.

> I get logi set up and jump after him, they jump with me right away.

> On the other side i try to lock up the armageddon, cant cause i only added my own squad to watchlist like a moron.

> Armageddon dies right as i click to activate shield transfer, after which both of the logi are jammed and i give up managing them and try to kill as much as i can.

> Somewhere in between now and start 2 guardians arrived and now i dont burn through them quite as fast as at first, i manage to kill the falcon, but both logi are dead or dying. I end up killing the phobos whereafter i manage to warp 2 gilas back to home WH, the rest jump through back to the c4 and warp between safes for 10 minutes.

Was totally unexpected, i totally panicked but it was kinda totally awesome apart from the part where we lost stuff due to me being dumb

Final tally is aprox 480m killed and 500m lost ( not including some cheap pods )

Congrats on handling a bad scenario well. The amount of time it takes to be prepared with isboxer is daunting, and like you found out the slightest of mistakes blow up nasty.

Have you considered broadcast vs watchlist for your logi? I switched to broadcast and it makes it simpler when I need to rep someone who isn't my alt.

Shame you didn't have any tackle, sounds like you could have torn them up nicely.

yeah i want to set up for broadcast with clickbars and all, just havent gotten around to doing anything about it yet but i most certainly will.

What Alzuule fails to mention here is was that I was in a T1 hauler with a cargohold only worth 35 million. Then somehow I survived all of this after watching scary T3s on a gate for about 40 mins trying to scan down gilas .
    EVE IG : vampire Huunuras

the thing about ISboxer pvp is that redundancy is imperative. If you break or lose anything, you need to be able to still keep things relatively still going.