Close
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 101

Getting in wont be a problem since we have a c3 static, which means we often get openings very close to tradehubs and with only 2 wormhole jumps to get in/out. Drake will be okay for starting out in c3 for site running and for pvp cheap ewar frigs/cruisers are a good way to start out ( easy to get started multiboxing as well ). C3 sites are really good for multiboxing when your characters are very new, takes about 3 weeks from scratch to get into a decent setup for running them.

Quote Originally Posted by Perrigrin View Post
    I have all accounts but my main tied up in a mining/freighting op at the moment, but could join solo boxing on my main (in a drake) - very much a newbie though.

Question - I am in high sec at the moment, never been in anything else - What are the odds of me making it to you guys alive in a Drake? (and back should I need / want to)?
    Would be very difficult to run sites as a newbie without multiboxing some stuff, even in a c3.

You'd be p. likely to reach us alive in a Drake, it's somewhat quiet from the c3 side of things.

We're still moving stuff in, but got a few guys in and it's starting to feel very homey with our POS up.

If it's only 2-3 weeks to train some stuff up I could get another 2-3 accounts to 3/4 box, would that be enough?
    5 boxing on Chamber of Aspects, EU (Horde) and Soon on Classic.

Retired blog:
    http://thegrins.blogspot.com/

it would, i would probably run something like a spider tanked drake/myrm/prophecy setup

spider tanking drakes doesnt work due to their fitting limitations ( trust me ive tried )
    myrms can work but their fitting is still pretty tight.
    prophecy works for spider tanking but their damage is the lowest out of the 3 ships.

hmm i remember when i first tried WHs back when they were first released, we used to do c3 sites in spider tanked drakes ( 4 of them ), i guess drake fitting power have changed since then

I think I might take this to the chat channel in game, but what is "spider tanking"? and if that dont work, what should I compliment my drake with?
    5 boxing on Chamber of Aspects, EU (Horde) and Soon on Classic.

Retired blog:
    http://thegrins.blogspot.com/

I definably want to be a part of this but cant really afford to my any or my "Main" characters at the moment. that leave me with 6 venture pilots as all i have left and no ability to further their training at the moment due to having next to nothing ISK. Are there many AUTZ people interested in this or would I be a lone wolf if I were to join?

Quote Originally Posted by Perrigrin View Post
    I think I might take this to the chat channel in game, but what is "spider tanking"? and if that dont work, what should I compliment my drake with?
    For the C3 sites, passive tanked drakes work fine but you'll have to warp out quite a bit on some sites if you want to run solo. That being said, anything with at least ~30k shield EHP(as in, 30k EHP IN shield) with 50-60% resists I can keep alive if you were to tag along. That being said.. I don't see myself running C3 sites much longer. It might be possible to have a T1 battlecruiser tag along in C5 sites, I'd have to see how I handle those solo to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Althanear View Post
    I definably want to be a part of this but cant really afford to my any or my "Main" characters at the moment. that leave me with 6 venture pilots as all i have left and no ability to further their training at the moment due to having next to nothing ISK. Are there many AUTZ people interested in this or would I be a lone wolf if I were to join?
    For the ventures, with the C5 static, you should be able to hoover up c320/c540 in sufficient quantities to not be poor. Especially with 6 ventures. I think each site has something like 200m of gas that you'd pull in pretty quickly. A few of those and you're bankrolled for a PvE fleet. Not sure what your main characters are up to, but unless it is high sec incursions, you should come to w-space =)

instrumental gas sites have about 300m worth of low volume high value gas and is easily cleared by a multiboxer that can run c5 anoms, ill usually clear any instrumental and vitals ( the second best gas site ) when im running anoms but leave the gas huffing to others.