Close
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 101

Quote Originally Posted by TheHamburglar View Post
    Alright tonight were looking at J145424 and J221855 so far. I still have a few more to check out.
    c1 static is meh.

2nd one has a c4 static, no c5, so meh for pvp and meh for pve.

Also, magnetar is slightly meh.

Also, what's your ingame name? And are you in channel "Oatmeal"? I never know if you're on or not. :P

What are the other oens?

Check MOTD on Oatmeal channel ingame for info.

Evemailing me is VERY important.

Crosspoasting the MOTD of Oatmeal channel here.

This is important

Quote Originally Posted by Oatmeal Channel
    -----------------
    ITS HAPPENING!

[s]Multiboxers, check forums for updates.[/s] (you're on forum right now) WH is being sourced at present, and I hope to have things squared away in the next 24-48 hours.

Those of you who can, get a POS kit (At least Medium Tower, prefer Large, + fuel + stront + Corp Hanger Array + Ship Maintenance Array) ready to go with hauler(s) in trade hub of your choice (Jita, Amarr, Rens, Hek, Dodixie.....) - Jita or Amarr are suggested. Amarr or Caldari POS are also suggested.

If you cannot finance your own POS at this time, please let me know so I can figure out temporary living for you.

The only way of being "safe" from corp thefts in wspace is for everyone to have their own tower, or shared tower with trusted friends.

You will need your own(or work out a shared one) tower eventually. No exceptions.

Everyone involved in the project needs to evemail Lord's Servant with the following info:

-Do you have a POS or arrangements with someone who does?
    -Number of Characters / List of Characters
    -Approx Skill Level (Eveboards really helpful here, will figure out API stuff shortly)
    -"Main" character and/or easiest way to reach you.
    -Any further questions or comments. I'm happy to answer.

If you don't understand some of the terminology in this, just ask someone in channel, or ask me in your evemail.

------

I want to join up to do something like this in the future. But at the moment i only have two accounts active and the funds to use those.

you are welcome to join with 2 accounts :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Alzuule View Post
    you are welcome to join with 2 accounts :-)
    This.

while we want t invite all multiboxers, ppl who don't necessarily multibox are also more than welcome to join.

A447/AayJay Crendraven/Nolak Ataru finally posting. 8 dps 2 logi 1 OGB ready and willing to sign on to this.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Quote Originally Posted by Eckhe View Post
    I want to join up to do something like this in the future. But at the moment i only have two accounts active and the funds to use those.
    If you can train up for a Venture mining frigate(They cost about 230k) and Gas Cloud mining if you can, Huffing the gas before the sleepers arrive is a good money maker with those and its not a long train like 18 hours. Gas Prices helps and it shows you what a full Venture frig with a ore bay full of gas is worth. Mine the gas sites as they come up if you cant clear the sleepers when they spawn ask one of us to help. I might start some t3 production again if I can get enough materials.
    Currently Playing: Spreadsheets Online
    Checkout Eve Online
    Links to Eve Online Multiboxing Info Dual-Boxing.com, Isboxer, /r/Eve and /r/Evemultiboxing

its happening.

We have a hole, moving in now.

Get to amarr.

Convo lords, get in fleet, get on comms.
    Last edited by Khatovar : 09-29-2014 at 09:50 AM Reason: font size

I have all accounts but my main tied up in a mining/freighting op at the moment, but could join solo boxing on my main (in a drake) - very much a newbie though.

Question - I am in high sec at the moment, never been in anything else - What are the odds of me making it to you guys alive in a Drake? (and back should I need / want to)?
    5 boxing on Chamber of Aspects, EU (Horde) and Soon on Classic.

Retired blog:
    http://thegrins.blogspot.com/