So just a few quick comments for mini BR:

We were trying to kill some bad russians(as opposed to the good russians) next door (in our c3s) who were clearing gas sites with tengus. Instead, they finished clearing the gas site just as we formed up, and warped in 5 ventures.

While we were doing this, we noticed a stratios decloak and drop combat probes, so we were gonna wait to bait him out.

We waited...and waited.....and the stratios pilot started talking.

In Russian.
In Local.

With the Venture pilots. (wat?)

We were all wtfing over russian wspace politics when we noticed some dumbass in an occator fly thru to the HS.

He was a member of some N3 D-Team alliance (Skeleton Crew.) and we had a Delve exit, so it was pretty obvious where he came from.

I told our onyx to warp to the NS, then setup a sling bubble on the HS hole. As he was getting ready to do this, our scout called that he was already back in the hole, and in warp to the NS.

I jumped our fleet in and warped us there, but he jumped out before we landed. I called for tackle to jump and try to get him on the other side, but he apparently had already warped.

We didn't think he'd be stupid enough to come back, but I had the onyx setup a for a sling bubble on the HS gate anyways.

The guy came back a few minutes later, hit warp to the HS...and landed in our waiting fleet.

https://venio.zkillboard.com/kill/42522239/

RIPRIP.

We were mostly chilling and trying to get a fight out of our neighbors(wormbro/ocularis inferno, but they seemed to be chilling in their tower and didn't want to form for a fight when I finally asked em) when one of my members, Ordieth, piped up that he had a small t3 gang(proteus, tengu, legion, something something is all I remember) engaging him in a site.

I got ready to warp to the c3 and help him when he said "no no just warp to me, I'm in home."

wat.

Some idiots ACTUALLY brought an ARMOR t3 group, into OUR HOME, which is a PULSAR, where we had fucktons of Gilas and ships just lounging in POS (some of us were awake, some were afk).

We landed, but our sabre was a few seconds behind us due to bumping off a POS mod, so I grabbed tackle on a proteus which quickly ate shit to the gilablob while capdry.
The rest managed to bail.

https://venio.zkillboard.com/br/15406/

[21:02:51] boge > fucking lol
[21:02:56] Shadowfoot > NEVER FUCK WITH US AGAIN
[21:02:57] boge > didnt think anyone would be stupid enough to try anything in our home
[21:03:01] boge > gf

As a side note, Shadowfoot is our resident RusRus boxer ))))

I convoed the guy to ask him wtf they were thinking pulling something so pants-on-head retarded, and to ask for a fight and got this:

[21:05:27] boge > o/
[21:05:33] Eva Thellere > 0/
[21:05:37] boge > sorry about the smack from one of my members
[21:05:44] boge > Are you guys going to form up and fight?

[21:07:28] Eva Thellere > It was not fair

I lol'd a bit to myself and replied:

[21:07:38] boge > You wanted a gank
[21:07:40] boge > You got a gank
[21:07:42] boge > whats not fair about that?

He didn't really say much after that other than trying to brag about poor (I guess?) (I assume he was running my stuff thru google translate or something since his response times were slow) and ended up waving and closing convo.

Easily one of the most bizarre days involving 2 different kills both gotten from other people doing incredibly stupid things.

Full chat with qex guy here:
http://pastebin.com/XkbT4JG6