Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24

I have my first Vexor. My other four characters are closing in on Cruiser I skill and Drone 4. So I can should be able to start contributing if needed.

I am looking for a decent fleet set up at the cruiser level. Was thinking 1 tanky ship (thorax), probably one remote repair rig (Exequror) and 3 ranged guns+drone ships (Vexor?). Working to get my Drones up to level so I can do some decent damage with max lil minions in the ranged fight.

Where does our wormhole connect to for us to get closer to rallying in it. I have five haulers if we need to coordinate bringing stuff into it as well.

you are going to need 2 remote repair ships since the sleepers change target, which means if you only have 1 remote rep ship eventually it will get targeted and die. something like 2 augoros/ospreys and 3 vexors would be the optimal setup to start out with, personally i would go with ospreys since it looks like we are going to be primarily rolling shield setups. i have to go to class now but ill post some easy to get into setups for ospreys and vexors that will be able to get you started with us :-) and the WH will often connect to places in highsec, which tend to be near the system Amarr more often then not.

Vexor > thorax any day for pve.

Grinding my way through some level 3 missions, at long last, yes I am a scrub. My main is in a Dominix, 2 Exequror (2 medium remote armor, 1 small remote armor repair) which lets me get repairs rolling on all 5 ships, and each ship also has an armor repairer being Gallente. My last 2 ships are Vexors. Took me some time but finally getting to get my ships in some fights together as a team. Generally will lead with Dominix, then I jump in the 2 exequror's set them to be 10K from Domi and start a remote repair going between them before the 2 vexors show up... pop up my drone assist x 4 to the Dominix and there we go...

25 drones make quick work as most of you all know and then I clean up and turn in the mission. I need to do 1-2 things to improve my set up but at least I have all five moving and shooting finally... typical new ISBoxer issues when jumping into a new game and minor challenges. But I can only get better from here.

My next interim goal is to get my 2 vexor toons up to Dominix and slowly start working my Exequror toons up to Oneiros as I am a slow and steady guy so being cap stable and armor repair seems cool. But I am always up for tips and tricks.

#1 thing you can do is change oneiros training to guardian training, unless you really want to stay all gallente.
    Oneiros is only really used as solo logi due to it not needing cap transfer, so people fit it for kiting with a local tank. However for multiboxing you wont be doing any kiting which means that you will often get neut pressure on logi and you are going to take more damage then when you are kiting. The guardian can fit 2 cap transfers which allows it to either be super cap stable in almost any situation outside heavy pvp neuting, and it can fit a better armor tank then the oneiros.

In short, change exequror to augoror and oneiros to guardian. This will make things ALOT easier in the long run and unless you are already half way through gallente cruiser V then it wont be a big drawback. You wont regret it once you try it :-)

Apart from that you seem to have a good grasp of things. After getting your toons to dominix i would focus alot on maximizing your dps. Get t2 mediums/sentries, drone interfacing IV and gallente battleship IV.