Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 24

Quote Originally Posted by Perrigrin View Post
    If you figure out a way to run multiple trial accounts on one computer at the same time with ISBoxer, please let me know
    Absolutely not. This is not up for discussion.

https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/T...nt_limitations
    Please note: Trial accounts are not able to be logged in at the same time as any other account from the same location, regardless of the second account’s status. Once the trial account becomes a full account you will be able to log it in at the same time as another full account.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Nope, I upgraded all of mine to be able to play. I stay with in the EULA.

And joined "Oatmeal". Also, was able to do some 5 ship mining operation, dude those lil ships were dumping mining out continually for my big industrial ship... needless to say picked up four more industrial ships and added some more skills while my accounts continue to grind up the skill line ever so slowly.

Lets see what I can do today

Hi! thinking of taking up EVE again. How fast and how many acc is needed to be able to generate ISK to plex most of them? and how expencive is the plex atm?

plex cost just under 800m at the moment. If you have enough accounts to run incursions then thats a good way to earn isk enough to plex, next best would be wormhole sites where you dont need as many characters but the isk flow is less stable. For incursions i believe the minimum you should have is 8 dps, 2 logi and 1 link character with 12 dps being the best. For WH sites you can do very well with 5-6 dps 2 logi and 1 link for c5 sites, for c3 sites you dont need links but theres less isk to be made.

After living in a WH environment for a while, I also think that for low skill characters, nullsec ratting (if you can stomach it) in a safe, reliable system is very good ISK for 5-10 accounts.

Mokoi, help break that down for some of us noobs. I know ratting is killing off the pirates the security rating for nullsec is what? I recently moved to a .3 system to work out and get skilled up on my main account.

@Alzuule: Can you screen shot your set up. I tried doing a pannel set up and got owned, I don't have the madskils for a Mosq2 setup at this point. But obviously that type of ISBoxer set up is probably ideal. I guess I need to provide a screenshot of my set up for some comparison so I can get better.

Also, have we come up with a Corporation yet to make it easier to link up/group up?

not gonna lie, im pretty new at isboxer myself but ill link you the screenshot ive got atm:

http://i.imgur.com/6By89kY.jpg this one wasnt particularily effective, its basicly a dxnothing in the bottom where in the middle ive got my hp bars for my dps ships with their modules to the left. In the bottom ive got the logis lockslots ( where the targets will show up ) with their hp bars and mods to the left and watchlist to the right. Watchlist, modules and lockslot areas are all repeater regions so that i can activate things without having to swap to that client.

Yeah my set up blows... http://imgur.com/tMxYlQf . Need to get some repeater regions set up on mine, I based it off of a Youtube dashboard setup. It is version 2 of what I started with, orginally it had Local windows for chat and small windows of the ISBoxer clients, those are gone already. My next version will probably shrink up the module section to just have the armor/shields and then the linked fire buttons off to the side. Still week one.

Do you use Drones in yours?

Quote Originally Posted by smalltanker View Post
    Mokoi, help break that down for some of us noobs. I know ratting is killing off the pirates the security rating for nullsec is what? I recently moved to a .3 system to work out and get skilled up on my main account.

@Alzuule: Can you screen shot your set up. I tried doing a pannel set up and got owned, I don't have the madskils for a Mosq2 setup at this point. But obviously that type of ISBoxer set up is probably ideal. I guess I need to provide a screenshot of my set up for some comparison so I can get better.

Also, have we come up with a Corporation yet to make it easier to link up/group up?
    I've started making a guide to setup ISboxer for eve using mogs2 setup with every step buts it's a bit time intensive.
    It will be a few days before I make the first portion available.
    Currently Playing: Spreadsheets Online
    Checkout Eve Online
    Links to Eve Online Multiboxing Info Dual-Boxing.com, Isboxer, /r/Eve and /r/Evemultiboxing

Quote Originally Posted by smalltanker View Post
    http://evemaps.dotlan.net/corp/Everlasting_Vendetta.

Wait for it to update. Slope is gonna be insane (we almost have 50 characters in corp now, in less than 24h).

We have a c4 pulsar with c3/c5 statics, and are in the process of evicting the local russians.

We need more people to get a stronger hold on system, and to eventually go knock down their deathstar.

C4 means no capitals unless built, so huge PITA knocking down faction deathstars.

However, we are all multiboxers - if we can get a bunch of people, we can easily steamroll it with a pile of subcap chars - sentries and tier 3 dps BC would be great for this.

For more info, you should join "Oatmeal" channel ingame. Most of us idle there, and ppl there can answer your questions npnp.

And yes, I'm posting this from class.

Test review is somewhat superfluous when you're 1 of the 4 people in the class that passed it. :toot: