Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default someone's butt hurt...

http://evenews24.com/2014/09/24/kiri...er-is-botting/

i've been seeing a lot more anti ISboxer comments lately. I feel like this is just a minority of people who got wrecked by a boxer.

also, check out the comments portion. its pretty solid comedy :P

I like how isboxer is now a verb.
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

There's constantly threads like this on the EVE forums.

One could argue that an improperly setup interface for ISBoxer can lead to mistakes as well but that is more of a mechanical setup issue and not a human mental error issue. Once perfectly setup, multi-boxing can still allow for human error, ISBoxer cannot.
    How does ISBoxer not "allow for human error" exactly? It's not doing magic. It can't tell the client to perform a specific action the way bots can. Ask an EVE multiboxer if they've had any human errors...

That's his only argument and it's not very convincing. Nothing to see here...
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

yea ive seen a bunch of forum posts about it. its just always funny to watch these people jump on the anti boxing bandwagon haha.

And like everything else in life, people that have no problems/complaints might quietly mention it to a few friends, whereas people with problems/complaints will shout it from the rooftops day and night. People having a good time (the vast majority) aren't reading or posting in PVP-ego forums; they're actually...you know...playing the game and enjoying it.

Grain of salt and all that.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I went to the Eve Down Under here in Australia last year and actually spoke with CCP Fozzie about isboxer. He didn't say who but he did hint that some dev's actually use isboxer for their time gaming and also for helping them troubleshoot stuff. He said that the other dev's have a very good understanding from using isboxer and that's 1 of the major reasons they are not going to ban it. They use it and know it's capabilities.

got through 7 pages ( im impressed with myself, that or i should be ashamed i wasted that much time ) before realizing it was the same arguments over and over again with the pro banners ignoring the same rebuttals. reminds me of arguments about religion and politics