Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Toggle keymaps/mouse for individual slots help

Sorry if this is not the best place to post this, but I've recently been playing D3 and doing Greater Rifts, and am getting to a point where my characters die as I push how far my team can go.

I find myself accidentally mousing over dead characters and reviving them to the entrance, and would like to press a key to disable the mouse repeater/keymaps until I can actually manually ressurect them.

I currently have it set up that if I hold down a F1, F2, etc, I take over that character slot, but I would like to change this so that it toggles that slot from On to Off for keymaps instead.

I usually can figure this out, but it's been a while and I find myself stuff on what the actual implementation of this.

Thanks for any help!

Using ISBoxer

wakasm

That has happened to me before. Never tried this, but according to the FAQ, might do what u want:

http://isboxer.com/wiki/HOWTO:Broadc...ets_of_windows

Also look at Mirai's videos where he talks about UI setup. He has a clickbar system for disabling keymaps on a specific character slot.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

.. clickbar looks a lot like dickbar due to the kerning on this site..

This got me started in the right direction. But just curious if there was a better way than setting up groups. I would need I think 16 groups assigned to different hotkeys in order to map all the combinations. Such as:

Broadcast To Slot 1, 2, 3, 4
    Broadcast To Slot 1, 2, 3
    Broadcast To Slot 1, 2, 4
    Broadcast To Slot 1, 3, 4
    Broadcast to Slot 2, 3, 4
    Broadcast to Slot 1, 2,
    Broadcast to Slot 1, 3

etc

I was hoping for more an independent toggle that I can just assign to F1 to F4. So that that character's broadcasting and keymaps toggle on and off independently to the other 3.

This way, in the heat of battle, if a slot dies, I can just press F3 once, my slot 3 character will stop broadcasting and the other 3 will continue to do so. Let's say another character dies, I can press F2, that character stops broadcasting (leaving Slots 1 and Slots 4 up), and when I ressurect them I can just press F2 and F3 again, and they will start broadcasting again.

I keep trying different options, but each time I try, it just doesn't work.

I tried modifying the "Hold To Control Slot" keymap and changing it to a toggle, but it doesn't seem to work.

"This Hotkey will allow you to temporarily control another game window (#1) from your current instance. Set the Hotkey, Export, and then Hold it in the game to activate!"

however, I haven't quite figured out how to do so correctly. I've tried simple instructions like:

"Repeated Mouse Toggle keyboard Toggle -> 3"

which I thought would just simple toggle mouse/keyboard on/off with each press... but it doesn't seem to work the way I think it would.

I feel I understand the logic of what I want to do, but not the logic of isboxer yet.

Thanks for any help!

To disable a particular character:

Step1:
    Actions -> Keymap Action -> Keymap State Action:
    Target = slot#
    Keymap = keymapname -> Off

Step2:
    Actions -> Keymap Action -> Keymap State Action:
    Target = slot#
    Keymap = keymapname -> On

Add additional actions to each step for all active keymaps you want to disable for that slot (combat, virtual hotkeys, etc.).

That should toggle whether keymaps are enabled for that slot. Or you can explicitly set up two mapped keys that do that, e.g. one that disables it when F3 is pressed and another that enables it when SHIFT+F3 is pressed.

[edit] If you look at the quick setup wizard's "ActiveKeyMaps Toggle" key in the "Always On" keymap, it should have examples of how to turn keymaps on and off. It should also have an example of displaying text on screen when that happens.
    Last edited by Ughmahedhurtz : 09-30-2014 at 05:02 PM
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)