Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Question RAF mail claimed to be sent but no mail at recipient

I've decided to try out multiboxing on US-Sargeras from EU, so I've set up a Starter Edition account, and upgraded with the $10 battlechest to Standard Edition.
    I couldn't invite to group, or send out RAF, so I upgraded to MoP 10-day trial and was rewarded with the RAF icon in the Friends tab.

Now when I enter an email address and press Send I get the confirmation that the mail has been sent - but nothing appears at the recipient. Tried a couple of different mail accounts - started with the one linked to my battlenet, but no luck.

Anyone done this recently from a Starter Edition account?

Your best bet is to contact support, there's nothing we can do here. It could be because your account still has restrictions, it could be because you're in a different region, it could be the hamster in the Email server died.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by uffela View Post
    Anyone done this recently from a Starter Edition account?
    Solved now!
    This is the latest response from Customer Support:
    Howdy uffela

Game Master Tiltowick here! Thanks for this report!

We are currently aware of an issue that is causing Recruit a Friend invitation emails to not send properly. We are diligently looking into this and finding a solution.

Sadly, we do not have an ETA on when this issue will be solved. We do thank you for your patience as we look into and fix this.

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, ! We always appreciate it when our players take an active role in making this game a better place for all to enjoy. : )

Game Master Tiltowick
    Customer Support
    battle.net/support
    Last edited by Khatovar : 09-23-2014 at 07:23 AM