Close
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 124

Quote Originally Posted by Vecter View Post
    We need to voice our opinions on twitter, the forums, etc. Let them know in such an environment disabling /follow makes little sense unless of course it is truly pointed at multiboxers and not bots.
    I dont think anything like this will work, there are very few boxers and what good is 1 supportive forum post followed by hundreds against it?

Quote Originally Posted by Xixillia View Post
    Thanks vecter. If you have a beta US account please weigh in. Need all the support we can get I think.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14527272635#1

Grr.. not in beta ( first beta in any MMO i did not get in ) I was going to post. I was going to say the removal of /follow in an open world zone in an upcoming expansion is basically saying " If you play more than one account you can only "effectively" play in the new PvE zones." i would say.. if we cant "effectively" play in Ashan then we are not getting equil treatment and enjoyment for the same dollars per account that solo players get. YES. i understand there are "workarounds" but most of us want to play the game how we play it anywhere else ( PvE ) and should be able to in all the areas of the game we PAY for.

The thing that bums me out is that this zone has a lot to offer someone who does not enjoy arenas, and it sounds like it will have a lot of ways to upgrade your toon. So if i im boxing in PvE but cant effectively box in Ashran..then my progression is limited.. at the very least to a very long time commitment to get the ashran rewards on my whole team.

I would also say that I would understand limits of some sort ( no more than X amounts of accounts at a time in the zone for example )

I paid for 5 WoD upgrades.. so ill be playing.. hell maybe PvE will be so fun i wont miss PvP.. but this bums me out.. i was looking forward to Ashran more than any other feature in WoD ( and boxing it specifically )
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I didn't cancel my accounts out of a fit of rage or anything, I canceled them because WoD no longer offers anything fun for me, personally, to do.

I've been looking forward to Ashran since they announced it--A huge zone quasi-dedicated to pvp, with rewards commensurate to arenas/rated BGs and/or raiding. That sounds awesome, and I think there are going to be tons of people playing there. Without follow, I won't be able to enjoy it, and I've never truly loved arenas like other members.

So, adieu to WoW until/unless they re-add /follow in Ashran.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Uuuugggghhhhhhh, one of the big reasons why I bought the expansion. How sad.

Trying to convince Blizz to add follow into Ashran will work as well when they removed it from BGs. Talk with your wallet, tell Blizzard to eat shit in the most effective way possible.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

You can get wod refunded even after using the boost.. they just lock the boosted toon till you pay again.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    Trying to convince Blizz to add follow into Ashran will work as well when they removed it from BGs.
    Because multiboxers had reasonable arguments they added /follow back for arena though.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

I think it was a mistake of multiboxers, especially prepared, to invade the beta with 5+ accounts, as their attitude towards boxers got worse and worse throughout pandaria causing trouble on beta was really dumb.
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 09-20-2014 at 05:30 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Kruschpakx4 View Post
    I think it was a mistake of multiboxers, especially prepared, to invade the beta with 5+ accounts, as their attitude towards boxers got worse and worse throughout pandaria causing trouble on beta was really dumb.
    Out of sight, out of mind -- I couldn't agree more.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by Kruschpakx4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Out of sight, out of mind -- I couldn't agree more.
    and what it would of been removed a week later hot fixed into the game after you spent money/time leveling