Close
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 124

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    In the meantime, leveling up 10x characters in RIFT. It's the only place for multiboxers to find open world pvp in any game on the market.
    I think there are many that do large-scale world PvP in WoW that would beg to differ.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

In the meantime, leveling up 10x characters in RIFT. It's the only place for multiboxers to find open world pvp in any game on the market.
    You can find it, but its just geared players teleporting from shard to shard ganking unsuspecting questers.

um, technically that would be EVE
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Because multiboxers had reasonable arguments they added /follow back for arena though.
    So wait, /follow does work in arenas? (I haven't been boxing since Wrath.)

@Mirai
    I've been running 15 toons on Sargeras Horde on the Timeless Isle, and I love it. Unfortunately, in WoD I think most of the action will be in Ashran. So, doable now but I think wpvp will be hard to find in a month and change.

edit:
    @eatcarbs
    Oh, I've played the shit out of Eve I think it's just way too hard to find fights. Finding people doing stupid things is easy, but leveraging that when running 20 toons is difficult.
    Last edited by Mosg2 : 09-22-2014 at 07:02 PM
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    I don't like boxing in pvp.. that's my personal opinion. How many people really want boxers in pvp? I think more would like them kept out of the new zone rather than in.
    not the Point or though it is a pvp zone there is none pvp stuff there. i can see the a lot of quests and even the god dam pvp gear vendors are there. so there saying you can do arena but not buy gear. the Legi quest will more then likely have parts here

Quote Originally Posted by Vociferate View Post
    So wait, /follow does work in arenas? (I haven't been boxing since Wrath.)
    ya i was removed for less then 24 hours. when they said in fact bots don't go arena. I can see this getting removed very very fast into the xpac now they got pug arena matches.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    I can see this getting removed very very fast into the xpac now they got pug arena matches.
    can you do premade skirmishes on the beta?
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    can you do premade skirmishes on the beta?
    yes, but only 2v2 3v3.

in 6.0 this will be added as well.

Ebony, could we the community get you to check every few days if the Soul Trader continues to work in Ashran? I know the tundra mammoth/two person mount will function fine for moving from spot to spot, but the Trader makes it so much easier to collect your people when dismounted.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Ebony, could we the community get you to check every few days if the Soul Trader continues to work in Ashran? I know the tundra mammoth/two person mount will function fine for moving from spot to spot, but the Trader makes it so much easier to collect your people when dismounted.
    ill keep you updated with mr. soul trader, and other toys. but if if was removed for boxers then there is a way you could get banned, and the items removed very fast.