Close
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 70 of 124

Good they saw sense on it.. fun for boxers sure.. not so fun for a non boxer in a pvp situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Good they saw sense on it.. fun for boxers sure.. not so fun for a non boxer in a pvp situation.
    in big numbers less then five i got hammed it kinda makes you want to add more accounts to stop running from gy every 2m

So /follow is still gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Vociferate View Post
    So /follow is still gone?
    its not in and its not being added back.

read what holinka said.

okeydokey.

What's their (blizzard GMs) stance on you (boxer) getting around the /follow removal via methods in-game, say for instance the soul-trader (if it's still there) and interact with target etc etc. I mean I don't do BGs now but some people do, its all tolerated?

Nothing stops boxers from still going into ashran with all their characters. There is no report/afk kick functionality, it will be a cluster fuck after the first couple of weeks.

Edit: or you could play melee and everything is golden.
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 10-02-2014 at 08:57 AM

If they removed /follow because of boxers, and tons of boxers end up using the workarounds.. they might make an official stance against it. I will be playing a melee team for PvP this expansion, lets see what happens.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

+1 (2 or 3) to running melee teams. Casters are fun, but too finnicky for me. Hat off to those that have the skills and patience to box casters in PvP.

Melee works fine in combat, but how are you going to group them back up afterwords? Just use IWT on targets to get them to go in the right direction?
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    Melee works fine in combat, but how are you going to group them back up afterwords? Just use IWT on targets to get them to go in the right direction?

i just mounted the main char and used that to get them back to main, but now with my "no follow mkIII system" there is no need to do that it feels like follow so well.