Close
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 124

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    and what it would of been removed a week later hot fixed into the game after you spent money/time leveling
    None of us will ever know if removing follow from Ashran was on their radar to begin with and we will never know if we would have gotten a chance to play there on live, however it was implemented as a "battleground" from the start with follow enabled. But there's no doubt in my mind that when multiboxers began showing up there during beta -- especially in large numbers -- the future of /follow was quickly put on the list of things that they were going to discuss, and during beta I would imagine that these things are easier to change since all of the developers are knee deep in code right now and they literally push new builds at least once a week.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    and what it would of been removed a week later hot fixed into the game after you spent money/time leveling
    Well on live we have a few pvp boxers across plenty realms, on beta we had prepared some a couple more boxers on a single server where blizz looks closely on feedback, as well as gm's/devs/holinka playing there. Despite this change been made against bots (that will most likely be their answer), it was still a bad idea to draw much negative attention after they started to rethink their attitude toward boxers. At least it lowers our chances to get some form of love, like allowing follow in bgs/ashran when the accounts are on the same battle net or something like that.

I just don't believe in the bot argument here because ashran is meant to be fun and not a place to grind honor.
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 09-20-2014 at 08:56 PM

From the Live Chat earlier, Ebony had been on the phone with Blizzard asking about follow and getting a refund on WoD. At first, this
    [12:00:07] <Ebony> he said ya more then likey your going to get banned if you find a work around. its been put in to be removed from the more of less the start
    A short time later..
    [12:33:26] <Ebony> they just phoned me back
    [12:34:35] <Ebony> said there not made there mind up on follow in ashran and are still "thinking about"
    Talk about mixed signals. I'm not holding my breath but they "could" still be "thinking about it"
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    Talk about mixed signals. I'm not holding my breath but they "could" still be "thinking about it"
    We gotta convince Holinka of two things:

1) That he will want to encounter multiboxers in Ashran
    2) That he will want multiboxers on his team in Ashran

Only then will /follow be reinstated.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

In the meantime, leveling up 10x characters in RIFT. It's the only place for multiboxers to find open world pvp in any game on the market.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    From the Live Chat earlier, Ebony had been on the phone with Blizzard asking about follow and getting a refund on WoD. At first, this

A short time later..

they was not the same person that phoned back.

just a lot of mixed feelings it seems.

1st i was saying it seems more at boxers so there for if i find ways round follow could i get banned and they said yes. if the devs took follow out and your finding a way even with in game tools that be even using ingame tools (more then likey they just hotfix what we doing)

but the 2nd called they said unless Holinka says other wides it still stands as "thinking about it" what he posted they said as well the beta is still a few weeks behind what Q&A are testing (whatever that meens) and they could of just been playing with stuff. does not meen that its in game or will be so ill still do this refund for you and they needed something from me as they massed up what accounts i wonted refunding.

anyway i got refund pending on all my accounts.

but what does CS know anyway.
    Last edited by ebony : 09-22-2014 at 01:55 AM

So as someone who picked up the pre-order... how do we go about getting a refund. I won't lie, I was looking forward to some world PVP. Was flying through Wintergrasp this weekend and /follow worked there as I knocked out all of the raid instance and picked up some small honor doing those bosses in the Vault. Ashran and the quest/PVP there was going to be our best way to do some gearing up for PVP in WoD.

I only 5 box but still, it takes time to grind points for and maintain a competitive set of gear.

I refunded 4 of 5 accounts some time ago .. just go into account management and make a ticket for a refund.. make sure to put all of the order numbers in the box at once that you want refunds on. I didn't even give a reason, they gave my money back no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by smalltanker View Post
    So as someone who picked up the pre-order... how do we go about getting a refund. I won't lie, I was looking forward to some world PVP. Was flying through Wintergrasp this weekend and /follow worked there as I knocked out all of the raid instance and picked up some small honor doing those bosses in the Vault. Ashran and the quest/PVP there was going to be our best way to do some gearing up for PVP in WoD.

I only 5 box but still, it takes time to grind points for and maintain a competitive set of gear.
    open a webchat/or call back ask for a fefund on your perolder they will lock the level 90 boasted toon

this is the email i got them

his is the latest response from Customer Support:
    Good evening,

I have now registered a refund request for an amount of 4 x 34.99 € GBP and we are proceeding with the necessary checks and verifications.

When the refund is approved your license will revert to the previous level or a starter edition if no license is left.

As previously mentioned remember that refunding a purchase is an exception, and something we can only assist with once every six months.

Please note that the estimated time to process a refund internally varies from 7 - 14 days

See you .
    my main account is still paid for.
    Last edited by ebony : 09-22-2014 at 08:14 AM

I don't like boxing in pvp.. that's my personal opinion. How many people really want boxers in pvp? I think more would like them kept out of the new zone rather than in.